Only one side of dual preset generating audio [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Only one side of dual preset generating audio [Resolved]

Postby Billy86 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:25 am

I inserted a preset from Fender Collection 1 that split the input down two paths, each with an amp and cab setup. I haven’t altered the preset at all, and only one amp/cab signal path is outputting audio. Can see it in the mixer section. No activity in the meters. Nothing soloed. Nothing muted. Where should I start looking to figure out why this is happening? Thanks.
AT5, Fender Collection 1, SVT Collection 1&2, Hendrix Collection, Brian May Collection, Slash Collection
Billy86

Re: Only one side of dual preset generating audio

Postby supanorton » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:36 pm

Can you tell us which preset this is so we can test it? Also, file a support ticket with the name of the preset.
supanorton

Postby Billy86 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Appears to be operator error. :oops: Had my DAW channel set to mono because guitar is a mono track. Switch it to stereo and got a stereo path through AT5.
AT5, Fender Collection 1, SVT Collection 1&2, Hendrix Collection, Brian May Collection, Slash Collection
Billy86

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Glad you've fixed it Billy86. No need to be embarrassed, we've all done something like this before. Thanks for providing your solution.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling