Do I have to install Amplitube 4 & 5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Do I have to install Amplitube 4 & 5?

Postby threeoten » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:26 pm

I bought the Total Suite 2 which comes with AT4 Max and AT5 SE. I want to use AT5 but want to make sure I have all the models and effects and presets that I have access to with my purchase of TS2. Do I have to have AT4 installed in order to have everything show up in AT5?
threeoten

Re: Do I have to install Amplitube 4 & 5?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:42 pm

No, you can install AmpliTube 5 SE but the gear you get from AmpliTube 4 MAX in your account will be available in it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby threeoten » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Ok, so if I have AT4 installed currently, I can uninstall it and still have access to everything available to me in TS2 via my AT5 installation?
threeoten

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:57 pm

threeoten wrote:Ok, so if I have AT4 installed currently, I can uninstall it and still have access to everything available to me in TS2 via my AT5 installation?

Your gear will be available in your AmpliTube 5 installation. However, please note that any projects you used AmpliTube 4 on will not automatically upgrade to using v5. This is on purpose so that you don't suddenly have projects that sound different since this is a big improvement and overall change to the sound of AmpliTube.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby threeoten » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:00 pm

What is the proper way to uninstall AT4 on Mac? I don't see an uninstaller or anything.
threeoten

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:28 pm

threeoten wrote:What is the proper way to uninstall AT4 on Mac? I don't see an uninstaller or anything.

The installer dmg should also have an uninstaller in there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling