How do I rename a track in Amplitube 5's recording mode?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How do I rename a track in Amplitube 5's recording mode?

Postby Strings74 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:28 am

I'm surely missing something obvious but nothing in the manual that I could find.

How do I change a track name from "Track 1" to something else?
Strings74

Re: How do I rename a track in Amplitube 5's recording mode?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:26 pm

In the recorder you can double-click the track name (the track number will remain) and change the text there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Strings74 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Oh good grief, I'm a dope.

Thank you.

Peter_IK wrote:In the recorder you can double-click the track name (the track number will remain) and change the text there.
Strings74

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:22 pm

I wouldn't agree with that. I didn't see this in the manual either, so I can see how you might not just "click around". So don't be hard on yourself with a word like "dope" but maybe a constructive term like "non-experimental" might be better :D ;)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling