Amplitube Custom store

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Custom store

Postby zendude » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Think this is quite sad that now you buy a amp (Mesa Boogie triple rectifier) from the custom shop and now it will only load with Amplitube 5 and not Amplitube 4.
Amplitube 5 is ok, not great with Reaper, won't load sometimes unless you change some setting in the standalone version.
Most of my presets live in amplitube 4 so I kind of sticking with it until all of AT5 issues are sorted (there are many) loading times one thing and I have a high spec computer.
AT5 has some great functions, but I love AT4 . Plus all the music I have been making in the last few years is with AT4.
I will cross over to AT5 in new songs but having purchased amps not loading in AM4 is a poor choice and there is no longer an option to buy it for 4.
Isn't that Apple's best trick, making things redundant.
But disappointed to be honest in AT5, as AT4 works so well with Reaper.
zendude

Re: Amplitube Custom store

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:54 pm

AmpliTube 5 works in Reaper as well. It is one of the DAWs the team tests with. I'd say that the main issue would be to have IK Support figure out what is happening in your case with AmplITube 5 in Reaper as I'm sure they can figure it out and assist you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamn2015 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Yes I'm having the same problem with the new Custom Shop and cannot try gear with Ampl 4 now... I'm wondering about reloading the old Custom Shop version...Does anyone know if that can be done without reinstalling the whole Ampl 4 and losing all the custom presets etc..???
jamn2015

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:56 pm

jamn2015 wrote:Yes I'm having the same problem with the new Custom Shop and cannot try gear with Ampl 4 now... I'm wondering about reloading the old Custom Shop version...Does anyone know if that can be done without reinstalling the whole Ampl 4 and losing all the custom presets etc..???

You won't be able to try gear with the old Custom Shop. It is installed with AmpliTube 4 for maintenance tasks only, like restoring your purchases etc. AmpliTube 5 is the new and current version going forward so you'd want to try and buy gear in the new Custom Shop v2 and for use in AmpliTube 5. You can use all of your purchased gear in it, even in the free version. You can see exactly what the differences are between the AmpliTube 5 versions by clicking the links in my reply.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamn2015 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:03 pm

I see... thanks for the reply
jamn2015

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling