Authorization Not Working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Authorization Not Working

Postby rmonforti » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:39 pm

I purchased Amplitube 5 downloaded Product Manager, installed it, ran Authorization Manager and authorized it, but it's still not showing all the gear and looks like the free version. I can see on Product Manager it's installed and Authorized and it successfully runs through the Authorization Manager with the serial number I was emailed.

I Contacted Support but have not heard back. Anyone else run into this issue?
rmonforti

Re: Authorization Not Working

Postby Freedom55 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Same thing I have Amplitube 5 SE and missing gear in custom shop.
Refreshed purchases
uninstalled custom shop AmpliTube 5 and product manager
unauthorized and reauthorized still missing gear
Freedom55

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:06 pm

Please check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby lunadam » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:54 am

DarkStar wrote:Pleasecheck the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

thanks
lunadam

Postby BlanketJackson » Tue May 02, 2023 3:40 pm

I’m having the same problems. Did you get this working?
BlanketJackson

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling