Free Satriani Presets [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Free Satriani Presets [Resolved]

Postby rpmarshall » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:51 am

:?: Hi all - Just downloaded and installed the new Satch presets, but something is wacky. I already installed the SLO. Seeing all the posts about missing presets makes me think there may be an unresolved issue here, but didn't see the same kind of problem I am having, so thought I would join the fun.

I copied the 2 folders (Joe Satriani Signature Presets 2021, and JS Soldano Presets) full of at5p files, to my AT5 presets directory. When I opened AT5, the two folders appear, but only SOME of the presets show inside each. I restored purchase in CS5, but that just made things worse. Now the JS Soldano Presets folder is gone completely in AT5, and only 5 of the 20 presets in the Joe Satriani Signature Presets 2021 folder appear in AT5. The folders and files are still in my Presets directory but AT5 isn't seeing them. Tried restoring purchase again, etc. Tried running AT5 in my DAW and standalone, no difference.
So far, no luck.

Do I need to unauthorize AT5 then reauthorize it, etc per Darkstar's sticky post? I'm feeling more like a computer tech than a guitarist right now. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this is WAY more complicated than it should be. Very frustrating. :?:
---------
AT 5.0.2
Studio One Professional 5.1.2
MacBook Pro 2016
OSX 10.14.6
rpmarshall

Re: Free Satriani Presets

Postby datkings » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:36 am

If you are filtering the gear list to only show the gear you own then Amplitube 5 will also filter your preset list to only show presets that work with the gear you own. If you turn off the filter on the gear list I think you should see all the presets...
datkings

Re: Free Satriani Presets

Postby rpmarshall » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:43 am

:D Thanks datkings! I didn't even realize there WAS a filter! LOL.
But now Im happy and smarter than I was an hour ago!

User error solved. :lol:
---------
AT 5.0.2
Studio One Professional 5.1.2
MacBook Pro 2016
OSX 10.14.6
rpmarshall

Re: Free Satriani Presets [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:14 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling