AT 5.0.2: no access to mixer any more

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Re : AT 5.0.2 : plus d'accès au mélangeur

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:44 pm

phliauzun wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
phliauzun wrote:Happy owners of Amplitube 4 MAX, I had also bought the Brian May, Slash and recently the Fender 2 packs.
I have been using Amplitube 5CS since beginning and after reading the exchanges, I understand with horror that in order to have access to the mixers I would have to buy the Amplitube 5 version at 179€ when I already have a large part of the amps, stomp box and speakers.
179€ for a mixer is very expensive.
I never balk at buying products when it's worth it, but here I find the policy of different versions inconsistent, especially when you already have a MAX version
Isn't there a solution to get at least the access to the mixer?

There is a comparison chart (as well as full gear lists) for all versions of AmpliTube 5 on the IK website (on the AmpliTube 5 page) and you can see there that the mixer is included with AmpliTube 5 SE which is intended to be the upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 features/engine/etc but without the new gear. It is also on sale for 39.99 but today is the last day for that...

Thank you for your answer Peter. Good news for the SE version but as I already have all of the Gear of Amplitube 4 Max+fender 2+Brian May + slash + Jimi Hendrix, SE version just give me the Mixer. For 39,99 it's expensive especially that previously I had it in AmpliTube 4 Max. At this price I prefer to buy the Silver-plate 50.

The SE version is much more than just the mixer. Please check out the comparison chart I mention. Certainly worth 39.99 and not expensive at all for all you get (even just for the literal THOUSANDS of IRs you get but again there's much more to AT5 SE than the mixer).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AT 5.0.2: no access to mixer any more

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Also, the AmpliTube 5 upgrade is on sale which gets you all the new gear (not just the SilverPlate 50) for a great discount but that's also only through today.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:55 pm

How is SE the “upgrade” to Amp5? I thought SE versions were cut downs of the full versions.
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:14 pm

MrFigg wrote:How is SE the “upgrade” to Amp5? I thought SE versions were cut downs of the full versions.

It is an upgrade to AmpliTube 4... The user to whom I was replying states they have AmpliTube 4 MAX.

I also mentioned the upgrade to AmpliTube 5 full is on sale. That would contain the new gear and features, etc. Which again is all on the charts on the AmpliTube 5 page clearly laid out...
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
MrFigg wrote:How is SE the “upgrade” to Amp5? I thought SE versions were cut downs of the full versions.

It is an upgrade to AmpliTube 4... The user to whom I was replying states they have AmpliTube 4 MAX.

I also mentioned the upgrade to AmpliTube 5 full is on sale. That would contain the new gear and features, etc. Which again is all on the charts on the AmpliTube 5 page clearly laid out...

Aa. Ok…was just because you said in your answer to him that “ you can see there that the mixer is included with AmpliTube 5 SE which is intended to be the upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 ”.
I maybe misunderstood.
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:24 pm

I said that AmpliTube 5 SE is an "upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 features/engine/etc but without the new gear"
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I said that AmpliTube 5 SE is an "upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 features/engine/etc but without the new gear"

Aha!!! Right, sorry, I did misunderstand. Been working nights and still fuzzy from no sleep. Thanks :)
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:35 pm

MrFigg wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:I said that AmpliTube 5 SE is an "upgrade to the AmpliTube 5 features/engine/etc but without the new gear"

Aha!!! Right, sorry, I did misunderstand. Been working nights and still fuzzy from no sleep. Thanks :)

Been there!!! :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling