Free Soldano Presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Free Soldano Presets

Postby BrianCadoret » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 am

Hi,
AT5 CS is not picking up the new free Satriani presets for Soldano.
I,ve put them in the IK Presets folder refreshed etc nothing showing.
Thanks
BrianCadoret

Re: Free Soldano Presets

Postby Sunraw » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 pm

I have the same problem it's too bad they dump these zip files with directions that don't work. I also tried the solution of changing the UTF-8 from the missing gear/ presets post.
They really need to provide an installer client.
Sunraw

Postby garfy » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

If you moved the presets into the folder with AT5 still open you will need to close and re-open it again.

Make sure you have the latest update of AT5 - these presets will not work in older versions.

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:18 pm

This is the same method as you would use copying over AT4 Legacy presets and these install and work without any changes. If you have issues, please contact IK Support.

You are probably filtering presets to not show when they have gear you don't own, and some presets have gear from AT5/MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling