Amsterdam Preset Can't Locate..Need Help, Please

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amsterdam Preset Can't Locate..Need Help, Please

Postby Marcfischbein1 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:31 pm

Hello...

I just downloaded Amplitube 5 and when I opened the program I was able to see and play some presets there was a list for MAX for example and under Max, there was a preset called Amsterdam. I later returned to the program and when I opened it up again, I couldn't find the preset. Is there anyone who might help me in regards to how I might go about locating that preset again as I'm at a loss.

Thank you....

Marc
Marcfischbein1

Re: Amsterdam Preset Can't Locate..Need Help, Please

Postby WRod » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Amplitube 5, Windows 10 stores presets in the documents folder. Check to see if its even there.

Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 5\Presets\AmpliTube 5 MAX

Learn to use periods and commas and other critical punctuation....as well as listing your computer specs, operating system, version of amplitube in a signature. Not saying this to sound judgmental. Its all going to lead to better faster help for you, as well as making all involved lives easier. You havent given any information at all.

things evolve rapidly and a lot of the stuff youre using is most definitely different than the person trying to help you. Good luck!
Amplitube 5 Max/Windows 10
WRod

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling