The AT5 Looper [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

The AT5 Looper [Resolved]

Postby elvis.dukaj » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:20 pm

I have iRig Stomp I/O with two AT 5 CS and AT 5 SE installed and updated on my Win10.

When I press button 1 & 2 on the iRig Stomp I/O the Looper is displayed in AT5 but every time I try to press any button I have an error message with the following textç

This feature is only available in AmpliTube 5

I am not understanding how to use the looper and in my Authorization Manager my AmpliTube is already registered

What am I doing wrong?
elvis.dukaj

Re: The AT5 Looper

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:54 pm

As you posted, you have AT5 CS and AT5 SE. The Looper feature is provided in any paid-for AT5 edition, including AT5 SE.

It sounds like your AT5 has been Authorized using the AT5 CS serial number. Can you de--authorize it (using the iKPM, the IK Product Manager) and re-authorize it using the AT5 SE serial number.

I have never done that so you may need to contact Support for the precise steps to take.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: The AT5 Looper

Postby elvis.dukaj » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:09 pm

Thank you for the reply! Re-applying the license from the License Manager worked smoothly.
elvis.dukaj

Re: The AT5 Looper [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Good oh :)

----------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling