Using Amplitube 5 Presets in GarageBand

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Using Amplitube 5 Presets in GarageBand

Postby JackJack64 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:52 pm

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use the Presets of Amplitube 5 inside GarageBand: I have already tried the method described here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22955, but with no success, I fear that the post is a bit outdated.
Does anybody knows how to do this?

Thanks!

Tech specs:
MacOs Big Sur 11.2.1
Garageband version: 10.4.2
Amplitube 5
JackJack64

Re: Using Amplitube 5 Presets in GarageBand

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:15 am

This FAQ should help: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1282

If not, our IK Support team can assist you directly and get to the bottom of the issue you are having: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ramoncovelo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:19 am

Hi,

same problem here. I tried for the first time to use my Amplitube sound in GarageBand but the presets appear empty.

When trying to follow the suggested solution, I find that my CONTAINERS folder doen not contain any folder named: COM.APPLE.GARAGEBAND10.

I am also using Garage Band 10 and Amplitube 5 under Big Sur, any hint on what could be happening?

Thanks and regards,
Ramón
ramoncovelo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:44 pm

If the FAQ posted above does not fix the issue for you, you would need to contact IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby highwaystar777 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm

It works under Big Sur! note that instead of COM.APPLE.GARAGEBAND10. the folder is called just GarageBand.
highwaystar777

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:12 pm

I've relayed this information to the team for consideration (support tickets, FAQ, etc). Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling