Why use Amplitube 5 with Brian May?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Why use Amplitube 5 with Brian May?

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:43 am

If I use Amplitube 4 (the free version), all of my Brian May collection presets work. If I use Amplitube 5 (the free version), only one Brian May collection preset is there. I don't get it. Why use the free Amplitube 5 if I don't want to buy more Amplitube stuff currently? I got the free Soldano amp model working for awhile with the free Amplitube 5, and then it disappeared, and I can't even select it anymore. Sometimes it seems difficult to use an Amplitube product I paid for or a free one, without IK constantly trying to get me to buy more stuff. Is it just me, or is that annoying?
aaronaardvark2g

Re: Why use Amplitube 5 with Brian May?

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:06 am

All I did is download the Satriani patches and now everything in the free Amplitube 5 is working 100 times better. My Brian May patches now work. I have access to all sorts of virtual gear that did not work before. Makes me wonder if I am using a trial Amplitube 5? Almost seems too good to be true now. Will it work this well forever now?
aaronaardvark2g

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling