download loop on IK site for Amp5 Custom Shop

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

download loop on IK site for Amp5 Custom Shop

Postby Mhenchman59 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Hi gang.... IK site newbie here. Heard about AmpliTube 5, wanted to try out the free demo, Custom Shop. I created an IK user ID, used the main site Download button to download and install the IK Project Manager app, launched the app, navigated to the A5 product and clicked the button to "Install Custom Shop Now". BUT.... it just brings up the same download screen, with buttons for Windows or Mac version downloads, of the Project Manager app zip file. A download loop, essentially. I've tried logging in again and navigating to My Products instead, to try and download there, but once I locate the Custom Shop program page the same download loop occurs.
Solutions, IK, or anyone? Thanks in advance.
Mhenchman59

Re: download loop on IK site for Amp5 Custom Shop

Postby garfy » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:44 am

Hello Mhenchman59 and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. Unfortunately us mods do not have access to user accounts or the workings of the Product Manager.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling