Amplitube version questions [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube version questions [Resolved]

Postby threeoten » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:52 pm

I recently bought Total Studio 2 Max and I am using the included Amplitube 5 SE instead of the Amplitube 4 interface that it originally came with. 2 questions:
[*]Does the AT5 SE that came with my purchase of TS2 Max include any new Amps/Cabs/Pedals that aren't included with the original AT4 Max that originally comes with TS2 Max?
[*]Do the amps/cabs/pedals that I'm loading in AT5 SE sound any different than the ones that came with my AT4 Max package? Foe example, when I'm using the Fender '65 Twin Reverb amp model in AT5 SE (that came with my purchase of TS2 max), would it sound any different if I would have bought AT5 alone?
threeoten

Re: Amplitube version questions

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Does the AT5 SE that came with my purchase of TS2 Max include any new Amps/Cabs/Pedals that aren't included with the original AT4 Max that originally comes with TS2 Max?

AmpliTube 5 does not come with new amps, you can follow the link at the beginning of this sentence to see what is included in each version.

Do the amps/cabs/pedals that I'm loading in AT5 SE sound any different than the ones that came with my AT4 Max package? Foe example, when I'm using the Fender '65 Twin Reverb amp model in AT5 SE (that came with my purchase of TS2 max), would it sound any different if I would have bought AT5 alone?

Your AmpliTube 4 MAX gear that loads in AmpliTube 5 SE will definitely sound different than it would in AmpliTube 4 (for the better) due to the brand new audio engine and the VIR™ technology used for all of the cabinets (600+ impulse responses per speaker). It will not sound different than if you bought it in AmpliTube 5 - you can also find details that mention your existing gear from AmpliTube 4 is upgraded to use the v5 technology in AmpliTube 5 SE, 5, or 5 MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby threeoten » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Thanks! What about the gear that's listed here in the "what's new" section of the link you posted, as seen here: https://monosnap.com/file/T4RHdGnpfwlJc ... NQRt7yy703

I don't have any of those amps, for example.
threeoten

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:13 pm

threeoten wrote:Thanks! What about the gear that's listed here in the "what's new" section of the link you posted, as seen here: https://monosnap.com/file/T4RHdGnpfwlJc ... NQRt7yy703

I don't have any of those amps, for example.

Those are new amps and gear made for AmpliTube 5 but they are not in AmpliTube 5 SE. They are in AmpliTube 5 and AmpliTube 5 MAX as indicated on the lists of what is included in each version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby threeoten » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:37 am

Thanks for clarifying!
threeoten

Postby garfy » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:45 am

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling