Can't find Rotary Cabinets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't find Rotary Cabinets

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:27 am

Could anyone point me to where I can find my purchased Rotary 147-1 and 147-2 Cabinets? They show that I bought them (some 10 years ago, mind you) but am unable to locate them on Amplitube 5...in fact, I can't even find them on my old computer that still has Amplitube 4 on it. I did a "restore my gear" at the custom shop, but they still don't come up on my Amplitube program...or they're hiding in plain sight!
Thanks
thosedreadedgnats

Re: Can't find Rotary Cabinets

Postby livesforrap » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:04 pm

I have a support ticket out with this and I've gotten no satisfaction. I had forgotten that those are paid cabinets but alas they do not show up in AT5 here.

Now I'm bummed.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:50 pm

I also can't find them in Amplitube 4 either...any help finding them would be appreciated as well!
thosedreadedgnats

Postby livesforrap » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:21 pm

They're in 4 here.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:02 am

livesforrap » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:21 pm

They're in 4 here.

What are they listed under??
thosedreadedgnats

Postby livesforrap » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:12 am

It's at the end of the cabs, I have to scroll almost to the end.
livesforrap

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Found them. I guess I'll have to use Amplitube 4, at least for now...not sure why they're not available in version 5....also wondering what else I'm missing in 5.

This poses another question, and I'll ask here first, before I begin another post...What amp head would you use to go along with a Hammond-type organ and the rotary cabinet? Looking for a clean mellowish sound.
thosedreadedgnats

Postby livesforrap » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Support had me do all the usual stuff but nada. Never did get a good explanation.
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 pm

I'd do a support ticket, one lowly person complaining to them wasn't enough it seems :lol:
livesforrap

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Well, I just went to the support software area, and I'm only seeing the usual FAQ stuff, and nothing to start a new ticket with...am I missing something [mod redacted]?
thosedreadedgnats

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:02 pm

thosedreadedgnats wrote:Well, I just went to the support software area, and I'm only seeing the usual FAQ stuff, and nothing to start a new ticket with...am I missing something?

Once you search the FAQ for your issue (which resolves a surprisingly large number of requests on the spot) you'll see a button/link to open a support ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:34 am

Ok, I just submitted a ticket. I'm not positive about this, but I have a feeling that some of my pedals never showed up on 5 either, but I'll have to dig deeper to look into that. I own a ton of pedals, according to the Custom Shop, but I'm not seeing that many in 5. Spent so much time trying to find 147-1 and -2 that I haven't had time to look for other possible missing items.
Would be nice to be able to actually set my mind to creating music, not solving mysteries...oh well, let's see what they say....
thosedreadedgnats

Postby thosedreadedgnats » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

So I just got a reply from support. I replied with my dissatisfaction to their explanation, (something to do with water damage) so they wrote back:

You may still use the Rotary Models in AmpliTube 4. Please note the FAQ states: All modules from AmpliTube 4 included in AmpliTube 5 will load without any extra cost in AmpliTube 5 CS.

Due to flood damage these models where not able to be captured using the new AmpliTube 5 technology, which is why they are not included. You may use this link to view a detailed list of the included gear in AmpliTube 5: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... ax#thegear

[mod redacted, technically all IK Support copy/paste could be removed based on the forum rules]

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

[mod redacted]
thosedreadedgnats

Postby livesforrap » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Yeah, that's a drag.
livesforrap

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:22 pm

It isn't "something about" it IS flood damage. They cannot measure a cabinet that no longer exists. There are rotary cabinets in the Leslie Collection that are official and better as well, but that didn't cause a flood to damage the other cabinets - it was an unfortunate event.

I'm glad IK didn't lose any people in the flood (or earthquakes and other disasters that have hit Modena) as some have in these natural disasters if it meant people being disappointed in some gear lacking IRs due to "something about an unforeseen, tragic, and natural event out of their control"...

Here's an example of one of the floods, less severe than some others:

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling