A Javascript error occurred main process

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

A Javascript error occurred main process

Postby LeonSg » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 pm

Hi! I purchase today the Amplitube 5 Max. I work with vst plugins and ampsims many years, but I feel now that AmpliTube is all I really want. I upgraded from AmpliTube 5 Se. But I had many problems with this upgrade. I have Windows 10. I had the newest Product manager v. 1.0.3 and the newest Custom Shop v.2 . I installed the newest version of AmpliTube v. 5.0.2 and all was fine. But my gear remained locked. On custom shop all was OK and everything were purchased, but not on Amplitube. I select the restore purchases from custom shop and I saw an Javascript error and after that the app crashed. I tried to authorize-unauthorize from product manager, the same Javascript error again. I uninstall and install everything and I delete manually all remain file for a clean install, but nothing. I disable the windows security options but nothing. After many hours I noticed something. After many crashes of custom shop ,
the restore purchase works. I tried the Amplitube and some gear was unlocked but not all. So I make a clean install from the begin,with all windows security options off and all Ik multimedia apps with administrator rights and unauthorized the Amplitube before uninstall. The installation works better without anti-virus and security software. On product manager I select authorize and I saw the same Javascript error. I reopen it, I unauthorized and re authorize again and after few times worked. After I open the custom shop and select restore purchases, after some times of crashes, worked and a part of gear unblocked from Amplitube. After some tries with custom shop and many errors and crashes I had some successful tries and I finally unlocked all my gear. Thanks God I did it. After I make a reboot and turn on the security settings on and check the standalone and vst version and all works fine. So I believe a bug with authorization files on Custom shop and Product manager maybe is responsible for this situation. I hope to help with my notifications and steps the users and developers of this great software.
LeonSg

Re: A Javascript error occurred main process

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. As I am not experiencing the same problem on multiple Windows 10 installations, I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: A Javascript error occurred main process

Postby LeonSg » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 pm

Hi Pete and thank you for your really fast answer and suggestions. I already sent a ticket on technical support for this problem and I sent my solution to contact us email. I hope to help you as I can to find the problem of this bug. Thank you again!
LeonSg

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling