No sound on standalone?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No sound on standalone?

Postby bryanm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:54 am

I’m still not getting any sound with the latest update from the standalone version. The meters rise and fall showing input and output but no sound. Has anyone found a way to fix this? I was waiting for an update but it hasn’t happened so far.
bryanm

Re: No sound on standalone?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 am

Make sure you've tried a full reboot after the update (best to shut down not just restart) if you have issues after updating. It shouldn't be necessary, but it might help. Then I'd recommend fully changing the audio interface settings in AmpliTube (you can just set it to the Windows Audio driver for your internal sound card), then close AmpliTube. Re-open and choose your proper audio interface. See if that helps.

Also make sure you check for any mutes enabled in the DAW/Recorder section, Looper, or Mixer pages.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bryanm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:54 am

Nope, still the same. No sound.

Maybe I am just being dense, but If I click on the loop icon, it seems to only take me to the speaker room mixer? I don't seem to have the ability to get to the looper pedal anymore? Clicking the live button doesn't seem to do anything at all?
Last edited by bryanm on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
bryanm

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:56 am

You should definitely open a ticket or continue working with support in any existing ticket at this point. I will PM you something that also might help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:29 am

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling