Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:59 am

argh, I just logged into to the new custom shop on my one working computer and it removed all the AT5 gear that was working for the last month and a half...this is starting to get aggravating.
lchalk

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:19 am

I'm sure they can get you sorted soon. I did sent your information to our Support Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby colinwalsh415 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:42 am

I've got At5 working well now. It might be wise to include the information to buyers of the bundle that they won't receive a working version until hardware arrives. The emails I received seemed to indicate I would get an email with the digital portion of the purchase hence why I was confused.
colinwalsh415

Postby oleg0z » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:50 pm

Good day. I would like to know which version of AT5 I will get if I buy axe i / o Solo now, instead of at4 deluxe.?,
Thank you.
oleg0z

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Support got back with me today and gave me a serial for a full version of amplitube 5 and everything is working now everywhere.
lchalk

Postby lchalk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:51 pm

if you buy just the solo I believe you get 5 SE but if you get the bundle you get a 5 (which has the new gear, SE just lets you use you existing gear in 5). Which works out to getting AT 5 for $50 which is a good deal...despite the little snafu I had get it setup, it is still a good deal. I already had MAX so with 5 I once again have everything
lchalk

Postby Coolruler12 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:35 pm

I have just got a Solo and have installed and am using AT5.2. so, is that SE? the free item counts just dont add up when I count my collection. I've installed all the free add ons, plus that Orange amp in offer during October 2021.
Coolruler12

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:42 pm

Coolruler12 wrote:I have just got a Solo and have installed and am using AT5.2. so, is that SE? the free item counts just dont add up when I count my collection. I've installed all the free add ons, plus that Orange amp in offer during October 2021.

AmpliTube 5 SE is included, along with other software. You can see the details of what is included and what is in each of those packages on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling