Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

Postby colinwalsh415 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 am

I am new to Amplitube. I have had an eleven rack for about 8 years, that's the extent of my model/sim experiences. Purchased the bundle on the IK site a few days ago, got confirmation of my order, invoice, shipping notice of the hardware.... but no software. I downloaded the product manager, installed it and downloaded what I thought was AT5 from within, only to realize it only is giving me access to AT5 CS not the version which I thought I would receive with the bundle. The marketing on the website shows a picture of the actual AT5 NOT the CS version.

What am I doing wrong and how can I get the actual AT5 version that I thought I acquired? I have reached out to IK both via a support ticket and email but there has been no help.

I find this a little frustrating and not an excellent experience with IK so far...
colinwalsh415

Re: Purchased AXE I/O solo bundle, got no AT5

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:07 am

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby colinwalsh415 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:15 am

I did not receive a ticket number. I submitted via the support section of the main website but never received a confirmation email? I can provide my invoice or order number via DM if that helps?
colinwalsh415

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:37 am

Sure, you normally would receive an email confirmation but it would be faster to just send me your order number via PM and I'll get that over to the team. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lchalk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:46 am

I have a similar problem. I got the bundle too and at first it worked. I installed it on my main computer in my studio and everything was fine after I registered the Axe I/O but when I went to install it on my laptop this weekend, it seems to have gotten downgraded to amplitube 5 SE and amplitube 5 is gone, just opened a support ticket also.
lchalk

Postby colinwalsh415 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Support did contact me and provided an action item for me -- in the custom shop upper right corner drop down menu select "restore my purchases". Did that, said restored correctly, still have AT5 CS... not sure what's up. How hard is it to give me a software key that will enable what I purchased nearly 1 week ago.
colinwalsh415

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:26 pm

Please go back to Support saying that the advice did not work. And ask for further guidance.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby colinwalsh415 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Yes, of course I did that and provided them with screenshots etc. etc.
colinwalsh415

Postby colinwalsh415 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Support has responded stating that when my hardware arrives there will be a red card with a serial number which, when registered, should unlock the proper version for me. I'll try that as delivery is slated for today and report back that AT5 becomes unlocked in my profile.
colinwalsh415

Postby lchalk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 pm

I got the card and registered it and it worked and I had AT 5 but then it reverted to amplitube 5 SE. Do I need to register it again?
lchalk

Postby lchalk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:35 pm

re-registered it and didn't change anything
lchalk

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:51 pm

lchalk wrote:re-registered it and didn't change anything

You will need to reply directly to IK Support. The mods/admins of this board cannot do anything with your order or account information. When I sent your username to the team, I was told you have AXE I/O Solo registered to your account from mid-December which would come with AmpliTube 5 SE. The item SKU in your account isn't for the bundle. You may want to send your order number and information to the support team within your ticket if you feel this is incorrect.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lchalk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm

opened a support ticket yesterday
lchalk

Postby lchalk » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:00 pm

yes, that is very incorrect. Like I said it worked. I do have 1 full version installed. I replyed to my ticket email with order number part number and price paid. I absolutely bought the bundle and it absolutely worked last month. Is there anything else I need to do to resolve this.
lchalk

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:08 am

lchalk wrote:yes, that is very incorrect. Like I said it worked. I do have 1 full version installed. I replyed to my ticket email with order number part number and price paid. I absolutely bought the bundle and it absolutely worked last month. Is there anything else I need to do to resolve this.

Support will be able to work it out via the information in your ticket, I'm sure.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling