Blueboard setup issues: buttons light up when pedal is off

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Blueboard setup issues: buttons light up when pedal is off

Postby SpinalCracker » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:23 pm

Hi all,

I'm running into a number of problems using Blueboard with Amplitube 5, the most annoying one being the fact that when the light for a stomp box is on, the stambox is off and the other way around.

What does work properly:

1: Wah effect in Control Change > Preset mode

2: Selecting banks in Program Change mode [/list]

What does not work properly:

1: Wah effect in Control Change > Global mode: Simply does not respond

2: Stompboxes in Control Change > Preset mode: Pedals do respond to switches on blueboard, but when light on board is On, pedal is Off and vice versa. Now I read in the IK fora that one has to change the On and Off parameters in the Control Change > Preset mode window, but (contrary to the manual) their values cannot be altered. I can only change the value for Latch. Speaking of which: If I understand correctly from the AT5 manual, this LATCH param should be set to ON?
And what is the checkbox Preset Control on top of the tab for?

Can any please help me to make to lights reflect the actual status of the pedals?

Thanks a million,

Wopke

Using MacOS, iRig Blueboard and AmpliTube 5 SE, all latest versions. Blueboard firmware has been updated to latest version via iOS app
SpinalCracker

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling