Amplitube 5 - Recorder doesn't Open [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 - Recorder doesn't Open [Resolved]

Postby Taco Bender » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:49 pm

When I click on the 'recorder' button in the standalone amplitube 5, nothing happens. the multi-track recorder interface does not appear. Both the Looper and Live modes work when I click on them. I'm using a Boss GT-001 as my interface, and it works fine with all the presets. What am I missing?
Taco Bender

Re: Amplitube 5 - Recorder doesn't Open

Postby 6stringer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:40 pm

Recorder mode has two different "screens". One shows the gear, the other the multi-track view. To see the multi-track view, click the button just to the right of the mini-tuner (on the bottom of the app). This button has four horizontal lines on it.
6stringer

Re: Amplitube 5 - Recorder doesn't Open

Postby Taco Bender » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Thank you so much, 6stringer. That's just what I needed to know.
Taco Bender

Re: Amplitube 5 - Recorder doesn't Open [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:09 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.

PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Internet Disconnection notifications, Amazon Prime renewals, Ray-Ban sunglasses, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling