AmpliTube Track Not Exporting from FL Studio

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Track Not Exporting from FL Studio

Postby TheDirector4 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Has anyone had this issue when you try to export a song the only track not to export is the one with AmpliTube on it? Wondering if it blocks the track since I have downloaded some trials. Note that the effects used in the guitar recording were all purchased and therefore I didn't think this would be an issue.
TheDirector4

Re: AmpliTube Track Not Exporting from FL Studio

Postby MadeleineGlover80 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Have you found the fix?
MadeleineGlover80

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Trials shouldn't have anything to do with it. Since no other users chimed in and this is a user-to-user forum and the support team does not provide direct technical support here, I would suggest opening a ticket with them via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already. I'm sure they can assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Henryblack1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:26 pm

Thanks for sharing the link Peter.
Henryblack1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling