Jimmy Hendrix presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Jimmy Hendrix presets

Postby Richiez1970 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:45 am

I own the Jimmy Hendrix pack from Amplitube 4 Max and although custom shop shows that I own all the gear from it when selecting the presets from Amplitube Collections / Amplitube Jimmy Hendrix / 51st anniversary up to Voodoo Child they all give the message window saying the current preset uses models that are not yet owned 57 Bandmaster, 57 Custom Pro-amp & 57 cab... is this normal or a glitch ?
Richiez1970

Re: Jimmy Hendrix presets

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:24 pm

A glitch. I belive that other users have run into a similar problem.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Just to check, try running the new Custom Shop (that is, v2), login, click your Account name and select "Restore my Purchases".

----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Richiez1970 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:12 pm

DarkStar wrote:A glitch. I belive that other users have run into a similar problem.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Just to check, try running the new Custom Shop (that is, v2), login, click your Account name and select "Restore my Purchases".

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for that, I thought it mite be and yes I have custom shop V2 running at the same time and I did try restoring purchases.... Strange thing is that it looks like it actually loads the preset anyway but I am not 100% sure if there is something missing ?
Richiez1970

Postby livesforrap » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:16 pm

Go to custom shop, and then load the "artists" part. If there is green checkboxes are nothing to try/ buy then it worked. The models may be mixed in.

Or you could keep checking presets and if everything loads w/o error, then you are good to go.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Abikis » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:38 pm

The presets should work even though you get the error.

The issue has been posted about here many times, the problem is AT5 presets store data for amp/cab 2/3 for all presets even if they only use one. So if an preset has an unowned amp in that slot, even if it doesn't use that slot, you get the error.

[mod redacted - your support issue was replied to in another thread]
Abikis

Postby JamelaBanderson1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:08 am

Anyone know if there is more than one Jimi Hendrix product? I'm wondering if there's an Anniversary Collection and a regular Jimi Hendrix version.
JamelaBanderson1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 am

JamelaBanderson1 wrote:Anyone know if there is more than one Jimi Hendrix product? I'm wondering if there's an Anniversary Collection and a regular Jimi Hendrix version.

Anniversary Collection replaced the original collection. Make sure you are running the latest version from your IK Product Manager and you should have all of the appropriate gear and presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JamelaBanderson1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Are they the same just a different name?
If not, is there any way to upgrade? I bought Jimi Hendrix right around the time the Anniversary Collection was announced, not realizing there were 2 products. I found it odd that the download instructions were telling me to add it to Amplitube 3.
JamelaBanderson1

Postby JamelaBanderson1 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:43 pm

Nevermind my last question. I see an upgrade option to Anniversary Collection in the custom shop.
JamelaBanderson1

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:50 pm

I *think* the the JH Anniversary Collection added:
-- EP Tape Echo and Fuzz age 2 stomps,
-- JH 1200, JH Gold and SilverTwelve amps,
but don't quote me :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)