Amplitube 5 Sample Rate??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Sample Rate??

Postby boogerfingerz » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:39 am

What sample rate and bit depth is Amplitube 5? Does it just match the sample rate and bit depth that you have set for your DAW, or is it a fixed sample rate and bit depth that can't be changed. If so, what is it?
boogerfingerz

Re: Amplitube 5 Sample Rate??

Postby garfy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Hi boogerfingerz

As a plugin in a DAW AT5 should follow the sample rate and bit depth set by the DAW preferences. Are you seeing something different happening? If so, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling