Problems with Hendrix Collection in AT5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problems with Hendrix Collection in AT5

Postby jeffy777 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:38 pm

I own the Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection which works great in AT4, but appears to be broken/incomplete in AT5.

1.) When I go to Legacy > Collections > Jimi Hendrix...all my gear is loaded, but ALL of the amp dials are set to noon (except reverb). This is a a major bummer as they sound nothing like they do in AT4.

2.) When I go to Amplitube Collections > Amplitube Jimi Hendrix...it says I don't own most of the amps. Are these presets not linked to the Anniversary Collection? If not, seems a bit unfair as I paid $99 for the Collection and don't even get all the Hendrix presets/gear...

Thank you.
jeffy777

Re: Problems with Hendrix Collection in AT5

Postby garfy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Hello jeffy777

jeffy777 wrote:1.) When I go to Legacy > Collections > Jimi Hendrix...all my gear is loaded, but ALL of the amp dials are set to noon (except reverb). This is a a major bummer as they sound nothing like they do in AT4.

Definitely a bummer and definitely not expected behaviour.

jeffy777 wrote:2.) When I go to Amplitube Collections > Amplitube Jimi Hendrix...it says I don't own most of the amps. Are these presets not linked to the Anniversary Collection? If not, seems a bit unfair as I paid $99 for the Collection and don't even get all the Hendrix presets/gear...

Again, not expected behaviour. Any gear you previously own should open in an identical fashion (differences between AT4 and AT5 taken in consideration).

Some of these types of issues have been solved with a de-authorise/authorise using the IKPM, or a complete uninstall/install. You can also try opening the Custom Shop app, clicking on your username and selecting Restore My Purchases.

If that doesn't solve the issues, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling