Amplitube Presets all corrupted

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Presets all corrupted

Postby jk6stringer » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 pm

I cant open any of the presets that I have since upgrading to AMP5. Anytime I open a preset it says the VHandcraft 4 model is missing. However the correct that is in preset still shows in the sidebar as being owned. I can drag my amp back in, but loose the presets values for the knobs.

Anyone know how to resolve this?
jk6stringer

Re: Amplitube Presets all corrupted

Postby jk6stringer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:52 am

I think I found the bug, if you adjust anything via the preset manager such as title, or description and click save. It overwrites the preset your editing with the active preset. Not sure if thats intentional, but its certainly not how I would like it to function.

I was updating all of my patches from that view and lost them all.
jk6stringer

Postby jk6stringer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:20 pm

Sadly this was not the case. I created a new series of patches last night. Switched between them many times. Opened Amplitube 5 this morning and now all of them are saying that its missing the VH4.
jk6stringer

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Not sure what would cause your troubles but I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support if you have not already done so as they can work directly with you to troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jk6stringer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Thanks for the reply Peter!
jk6stringer

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling