Amplitube 5 & irig stomp i/o

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 & irig stomp i/o

Postby Richiez1970 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 pm

Sorry if this has been raised already and I cant seem to find any other posts on this... I just wanted to check that I am not alone on this and others are having the same experience. I can get audio fine and A5 asks every time at startup to connect to the stomp which I do, I then get the live screen but none of my buttons or the pedal seem to be working.... I am on Macbook pro. I have put in a support ticket too
Richiez1970

Re: Amplitube 5 & irig stomp i/o

Postby Richiez1970 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:06 am

I just found out that if I start a5 it says do you want to contact to the stomp click ok it starts in live and the buttons dont work... unplug & replug the stomp then it works perfectly.... isnt this strange behaviour ?
Richiez1970

Re: Amplitube 5 & irig stomp i/o

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:46 pm

I'm not sure, that sounds odd but I'm sure IK Support will have more detailed and official information about your problem when they reply to your ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling