Amplitube 5 looper MIDI CC

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 looper MIDI CC

Postby maurizio.iosa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:55 pm

Hi,
I tried to connect my iRig BlueBoard in order to control the looper of Amplitube 5, so I assigned a CC 4 to LOOP1 (and I could start recording and overdub the track 1), CC 5 to LOOP2 (and I could start recording and overdub the track 2) but when I assigned a CC 6 to Looper Global Play I could not play the global track and also when I assigned a CC 7 to Looper Metronome I could not have any action on the Metronome track.
What are these two assignments (Looper Global Play and Looper Metronome in the Global CC) supposed to do?
Thanks
maurizio.iosa

Re: Amplitube 5 looper MIDI CC

Postby Abikis » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:05 pm

They are supposed to do what you thought, they just aren't working at all right now.
There's other issues with midi right now too.

After waiting 14 days support said they're aware of some midi problems, asked me for more info, and now I'm again waiting for a reply.

Outside of waiting for a fix you're only option is use AT4 because midi actually works there.
Abikis

Re: Amplitube 5 looper MIDI CC

Postby maurizio.iosa » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:25 pm

Thank you Abikis to share this!
Actually I removed the AT4 from my macbook as I don't like keep different version of the same software, I hope they will solve the issue soon!
maurizio.iosa

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling