Free version of AmpliTube 5 missing the 39 free models

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Free version of AmpliTube 5 missing the 39 free models

Postby Greasefire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:03 pm

I downloaded AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop a few nights ago and I had access to the free amps and pedals etc. Now, none of this is to be found in my software. On launch, the program defaults to the Brit 8000 amp and I am unable to select anything else. The interface has not changed, and I can see the list of all of the "locked" gear. How do I regain access to the free gear?
Greasefire

Re: Free version of AmpliTube 5 missing the 39 free models

Postby garfy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi Greasefire and welcome to the forum.

Ok, few things to make sure of/do:

1) Try rebooting your computer. This can fix all sorts of problems.
2) De-authorise and reauthorise your AT5CS app via the IK Product Manager
3) In the Custom Shop app, click on your Username then Restore My Purchases

If that still doesn't work, as this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling