Downloads

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Downloads

Postby Gandryll » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:18 pm

We have a slow internet connection. (not our fault-location). Every download to us is precious. Can someone explain to me why, with the current advances in technology, that if a download is interrupted for any reason we have to start again? Is it technically impossible to resume a download that gets interrupted/paused etc? Why can't we save the download? I just monopolized our bandwidth for 4 hours downloading AmpliTube only for the download to fail at the last minute. Guess what? I have to start again. While in America for the last 20 years this download would have taken a few minutes. I'm now going to hold my breath until I turn blue.
Gandryll

Re: Downloads

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Hello Gandryll and welcome to the forum.

First of all - start breathing in. :)

I imagine that you were using the IK Product Manager ("IKPM"). Looking at the User Manual:
If you lose your internet connection during a download, you can resume it right from where you left off.

Did you try that?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling