Amplitube 4 Presets Disappeared

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 Presets Disappeared

Postby sakellsl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:07 am

My Presets have disappeared! The preset field is empty (used to be populated with Legacy Presets) I am trying to Import Legacy Presets and I am going to the AmpliTube 4 Preset folders but they are all empty !

This is the first time it happens after working fine for a couple of months. The Amp models, effects, etc. are still there but no Presets! If I select a Fender Amp model for example, there would normally be another dropdown menu that would open up that had the presets for that model. That menu is now gone !
sakellsl

Re: Amplitube 4 Presets Disappeared

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Sorry to hear that. Those are stored in your filesystem, have you made any changes (like syncing Documents to OneDrive on Windows or something similar on Mac, etc) on that front?

I would suggest reaching out to IK Support who can troubleshoot with you directly, via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already. They'd be best-equipped to help figure this out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sakellsl » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Thank you Peter.

After I sent that notification I searched witnin my File Manager was able to locate the presets folder (along with other Amplitube folders that contained models, etc...) in a location different than where it should have been. I am not sure how it was moved inadvertently there, perhaps it happened during a systems update. When I moved it back under my .../username/documents folder they reappeared again in the presets field on the Amplitube window and they are working again !
sakellsl

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Great to hear! ikAs this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling