AmpliTube 4 issue, PLEASE help!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 4 issue, PLEASE help!

Postby markmathewsmusic » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi There,

I've been using AmpliTube 4 without issue for a while now right up until now, where all guitars sound clean! I just have zero idea what has happened, as I've not (to my knowledge) changed anything.

An example is: I choose a preset called 'Dominate Distortion' and as the name suggests it should be pretty crunchy and distorted. However, it isn't AT ALL anymore.

In an old project, however, where I've used the 'Dominate Distortion' preset, the sound is how it should sound and if I duplicate that region, AmpliTube works fine. However, if I create a new region in that same project, and add AmpliTube, and choose 'Dominate Distortion' it reverts back to sounding totally clean! I am completely lost as to why this has started happening.

I've rebooted Logic, opened new projects, and tried opening other ones, and have done the classic reboot of my machine and still, it has the same issue.

If anyone can help me out I will be so grateful!

Thanks.
markmathewsmusic

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling