AmpliTube 5 Problem with exporting wav files

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5 Problem with exporting wav files

Postby Stafu24 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:46 am

Hello, im using free amplitube5 version and i have a problem where my exported wav files are corrupt. They are cut to only 8 seconds, no matter how long they are. If i record 20 second track, i can save it and open it again but when i export it the wav file is cut to 8 seconds.
Stafu24

Re: AmpliTube 5 Problem with exporting wav files

Postby datkings » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 pm

Above all the tracks is a timeline that shows the measures (i.e. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 etc). In the timeline is a light grey selection area used for setting your start and end points for looping your track. These start and end points also determine the portion of the audio that is exported...

Simply adjust the selection area to cover the entire region you wish to export...
datkings

Postby NOFILLER_78 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:48 am

I am also having a problem. I have all the audio highlighted. When I click Export is asks to highlight a valid loop area.
NOFILLER_78

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:12 am

Make sure you are setting the loop area properly. If you set the punch in and out handles (which are reversed triangles and show a red region between them) that's not going to set the loop area for export properly.

Setting the Loop or Punch start and end points is covered in section 4.1.1.5 in the AmpliTube 5 User Manual.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't work, please contact IK Support and they'll surely be able to assist you.

This is a short test I did with an upcoming artist preset with the loop start and end points set for proper export (which worked as I was able to export the region you see):
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NOFILLER_78 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:29 am

Got it working. Thank you!!
NOFILLER_78

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:35 am

And since I exported it, it is a rough test (and I left a little noise at the end) but hey:

Two slight variations of the same artist preset panned hard left and right. Recorded with my Strat-style Warmoth parts guitar built in 1987/88 by me and tweaked by a luthier with actual skill to fix my rookie mistakes - I was 16 at the time, cut me some slack. Bridge pickup, which is actually two old red (hottest they made at the time) Lace Sensor pickups wired together as they didn't make humbuckers at the time. They are passive but not noisy at all, can be split but in this case are running together as a single humbucker.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:36 am

NOFILLER_78 wrote:Got it working. Thank you!!

No problem! Glad that helped.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling