Amplitube Gear ITRW

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Gear ITRW

Postby ejsheldon » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:10 am

Once upon a time there was a guide, probably unofficial, to what the Amplitube Gear was ITRW. Specifically I'm thinking about speakers and cabs, but everything and up to date would be nice. Anybody know if and where such a thing can be had?
ejsheldon

Re: Amplitube Gear ITRW

Postby garfy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Hi ejsheldon

On installation, along with the User Manual, you will also have the official AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop Gear Models Manual. This give you details of what specific gear has been modelled. It doesn't give details of the speakers individually but some are mentioned in the cab description section.

This from the FAQ section:

Where do I find my user manual?
For all IK Multimedia products, your user manuals will be stored in My Products under Download Resources.

For products which appear in the IK Product Manager, these can be found under the Manuals section after clicking Manage My Products. Once downloaded these will be found in the area set for your downloads in the IK Product Manager settings menu (The Cog Wheel in the upper right hand corner).

All App based user manuals can also be found inside the app in the Menu under the Help section.

Keep in mind, all software downloads are included with your product installers. These can be found in the following locations if you have your software installed.

Windows/PC:

C:\\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Product Name

macOS/Apple:

Mac HD -> Library -> Documentation ->IK Multimedia -> Product Name

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby ejsheldon » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks for your reply. As you said, some of the cabs mention the speakers, some don't. That's what lead me to post. I know there was at one time a third party list, and I'm pretty sure I had it in a file that seems to have gotten lost in the cloud.
ejsheldon

Postby huli50 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:41 pm

huli50

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling