Purchased Max bundle, am now "Max" confused/frustrated

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Purchased Max bundle, am now "Max" confused/frustrated

Postby bonzobv » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:41 pm

I purchased the IO/Max bundle and according to IK's website, I should get the software while waiting on the hardware (I'm not sure if that means that the hardware just isn't in stock or what), but I am only able to use the demo version of AT5 and I was hoping to get some music done today. Am I missing something here? Image
bonzobv

Re: Purchased Max bundle, am now "Max" confused/frustrated

Postby livesforrap » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:16 am

Probably no help, but just in case. Did you get anything in the order that has a link to register a number? Maybe your spam folder?

Shot in the dark.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby bonzobv » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:21 am

Thanks for your response! I appreciate it. Unfortunately, nothing in spam. I have the order number, reference number, and SKU, but nothing else :(
bonzobv

Postby garfy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:04 am

Hi bonzobv

This issue is probably best raised with Sales Support via this link https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby bonzobv » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:51 pm

garfy wrote:Hi bonzobv

This issue is probably best raised with Sales Support via this link https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

I did try that. Was hoping this would help escalate the issue so I don't have to wait any longer for software I paid for/if I'm just being dumb and this is a common issue.
bonzobv

Postby livesforrap » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Well, it's kinda misleading to me. If you were supposed to get the software (and it's explicitly implied) then you should have it. I have no doubt it will be resolved but I'd be upset too if I thought I was going to to get something and didn't.

Tis the season, I have yet to get my cable from MF (5 days late) and after giving up on a bass it arrived 3 weeks later :lol:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Is it not showing in your IK Product Manager? Make sure you are logged in with the same account used for the purchase. Beyond that IK Support will definitely be able to help as they can look directly at your account but the mods/admins here cannot.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rainman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:31 pm

I’ve had the same issue and filed a support ticket. They asked for my order number which I supplied but have not heard anything from them since Dec 20. I’m thinking perhaps the holiday season mave have something to do with the delay.
Rainman

Postby s1ygtr » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:56 pm

Did anyone hear back from support on this issue ? I bought the Max/Axe bundle 12/28, no s/w appeared in user area etc., opened support ticket 2 days later on this question and have not seen any response.
I have checked email spam folders etc., nothing, not even an automated ticket# generated.
Hopefully, now that we are passed the holiday season there will be some sort of response from support.
s1ygtr

Postby JamesIK » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:45 am

I purchased my Download Only Amplitube 5 two days ago and I have yet to receive a Serial Key. I've gotten an order completion email and said another email will be sent out that has the key. Nothing. It's kind of frustrating since you'd expect to get it instantly because it's a software download.
JamesIK

Postby jdrinker85 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:21 am

Same thing with me. I did not receive the software with my purchase of the IRig Stomp I/O. I was hoping to have some settings tweaked before I received Hardware. Once I registered the hardware, the software became available.
jdrinker85

Postby JamesIK » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:22 am

I reached out to IK's Facebook page and they responded faster than their email support. Just a quick update: I have gotten my serial already. It seems that what they've processed is a boxed version of Amplitube that's why I didn't get a serial on an email. They've admitted it's an error and I figured this might be happening to you, so I recommend you to contact them through Facebook or wait for an Email reply from support. I find them the Order Number right away lessens the back and forth. Good luck! A5 is solid!
JamesIK

Postby BrianKnab » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:33 pm

s1ygtr wrote:Did anyone hear back from support on this issue ? I bought the Max/Axe bundle 12/28, no s/w appeared in user area etc., opened support ticket 2 days later on this question and have not seen any response.
I have checked email spam folders etc., nothing, not even an automated ticket# generated.
Hopefully, now that we are passed the holiday season there will be some sort of response from support.

I ordered mine on 12/25. Didn't get any updates yet. My order is still listed as in progress. I opened a support ticket but have not heard anything back yet. I didn't get any kind of automated confirmation email or anything. Starting to worry. Anyone know what kind of timeframes we're looking at for orders?
BrianKnab

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Please provide ticket numbers and order numbers if you have ordered an AXE I/O + AT5 bundle and haven't received the software. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rainman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:36 am

As I posted back in December, I provided iK with all my purchase info, it’s now almost 2 months since the release of tube 5 and I still don’t have it nor many of the Hendrix and Slash models purchased in tube 4. I’m a patient guy ..... however a promise to get back to me has never materialized.
Rainman

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling