Right end of long FX chain is not visible

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Right end of long FX chain is not visible

Postby AudioArcanes » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:10 pm

BUG : when using a long FX chain with multiple stompboxes, the right end of the FX chain (the mixer) is no longer visible.
And there is no way to scroll left and right to access the missing FX chain part.

MAX V5.0.1 / VST3 / windows 10
AudioArcanes

Re: 5.0.1 is out

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:15 pm

AudioArcanes wrote:BUG : when using a long FX chain with multiple stompboxes, the right end of the FX chain (the mixer) is no longer visible.
And there is no way to scroll left and right to access the missing FX chain part.

Mousewheel will scroll that pane (as well as others including the stompboxes so you can add more there than you can see on the board).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AudioArcanes » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:35 pm

Oh okay, indeed, thanks Peter !
AudioArcanes

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:46 pm

AudioArcanes wrote:Oh okay, indeed, thanks Peter !

No problem. My issue is that I don't typically like scrollbars... until they're not there :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby carlaz » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:00 am

AudioArcanes wrote:BUG : when using a long FX chain with multiple stompboxes, the right end of the FX chain (the mixer) is no longer visible.

I can't say whether the Windows and/or VST version is somehow different than the MacOS/AU version, but I can swipe left/right on my touch-sensitive mouse to move towards one end of a long chain or another. Admittedly, I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have a touch-sensitive mouse!
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling