AT5 really sounds great

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 really sounds great

Postby dmitch » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:58 pm

I was starting to make a list of suggestions and problems in AT5...but they were mostly really trivial stuff like "I want a VU meter here" or "this needs a level control there". But after spending time just playing through AT5, I realized the most important thing: this software just sounds frigging awesome. I mean probably better than any amp or sim I've ever used, and I've been playing for 45 years now - through tube amps, solid state, stand-alone sim racks, lots of the current sim packages. Playing with PRS, D'Angelico, Strat, Gibson. AT5 is just the best sounding way I've ever heard to get a signal from my guitar to a speaker.

Major props to the folks who made this happen. You have one extremely satisfied customer here.
AmpliTube 5.7.0 MAX; 2023 Mac Mini M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, macOS 14.1; Logic Pro 10.7.9; Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
dmitch

Re: AT5 really sounds great

Postby JonnyLo94 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:28 am

You're one of the lucky ones who's software actually opens then xD
JonnyLo94

Re: AT5 really sounds great

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:45 pm

^^^
Well, in that case there must be hundreds, if not thousands, of "lucky" users.

If you are not one of those users, then contact Technical Support for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling