Try the new models for free?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Try the new models for free?

Postby jem7sk » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:49 pm

I've seen some people over at another forum talking about being able to try the new amp models on their free trial? I can't use them on my free version.. what am I missing? They have a lock on them and when I click them it opens Custom Shop which tells me I purchased this model three years ago?
jem7sk

Re: Try the new models for free?

Postby jem7sk » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:48 pm

So I take it that we can't test drive the new models for free.. or maybe it is a bug that is preventing me from doing it. I know I can't get any sound in standalone mode. I'll try back later on when more updates are out and see if I can test drive them.
jem7sk

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Support should be able to assist you as it seems you have a few issues running AmpliTube 5 and with regard to what gear you have access to. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jem7sk » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Support should be able to assist you as it seems you have a few issues running AmpliTube 5 and with regard to what gear you have access to. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks Peter! I'll contact them?
jem7sk

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling