AmpliTube 5 Gear Missing [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5 Gear Missing [Resolved]

Postby ahalatyn » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:54 pm

I recently ordered the AXE I/O + AmpliTube 5 MAX Bundle. Several stomps, amps, cabs etc. are locked. When I look at the IK website, it says all of the items that show locked are included with A5MAX.

I tried un-authorizing and re-authorizing in the Product manager but that did work. Assuming these should be unlocked, is there something I am supposed to do to unlock these?

Locked are several pedals such as the Satch, Dimebag, and Brian May effects plus several amps, cabs, etc.
ahalatyn

Re: AmpliTube 5 Gear Missing

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:24 pm

As I understand it, when you Register / Authorize the hardware, AT5 MAX is added to your User Area / My Products and to the IKPM (the Product Manager). Is that correct?

Can you double-check that the AT5 MAX Serial Number was used to Authorize the software. You should see "9 authorizations left" or similar in the IKPM and in My Products.

While in My Products, for AT5 MAX, click on [Serials/Licence] and check that the Serial Number shown in the pop-up is that for AT5 MAX.

Try this:
    (a) Restore your Purchases in the new Custom Shop (v2), click your user name there for the menu
    (b) Unauthorize and reauthorize AT5 MAX
    (c) Reboot your system
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ahalatyn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Actually, now that I went in to IKPM and the webpage area My Products, I don't think I have A5MAX downloaded/installed?!?! It shows A5CS and A5SE only. I'm pretty sure I entered the serial number from my AXE I/O / A5MAX card that came in the box when I downloaded from the website, but the serial number on the page does not match what's on my card, so I don't what's going on?

Can you please tell me how I uninstall these other versions and install A5MAX using the serial number in the card that came with my AXE I/O?

I think what may have happened - at one point, you guys had responded to a question I asked in November when I originally made the purchase of A5MAX and the AXE I/O (my question was about why I couldn't download A5MAX), and you guys responded saying that A5MAX wouldn't be out until December and that I would receive an email which would give me a link to the download. I never received that email, so when I saw that it was released I downloaded from the website thinking that would be it. I'm almost 100% positive I used the serial number for A5MAX, but apparently I do not have A5MAX downloaded/installed.

Any help will be much appreciated.
ahalatyn

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:24 pm

Unauthorize is in the iKPM (the Product Manager).

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form.

Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ahalatyn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Update, I was able to get the serial number registered by clicking on register product and adding the serial number. I rebooted and the locked items were unlocked. Thanks for your help!
ahalatyn

Postby danielcheong2010 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:08 am

The gears appeared after I logged into the Customs Shop.
danielcheong2010

Postby garfy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:51 am

Thankyou danielcheong2010.

Yes, most gear missing situations can be fixed by either de-authorising and re-authorising a serial number or by Restore My Purchases in the Custom Shop app.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling