About to delete AmpliTube 4 I just bought.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

About to delete AmpliTube 4 I just bought.

Postby SidSlack70 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Ok this is [use of language mod redacted] me off I bought the I guess basic for $149 it says it comes with the Satriani amps and then another area says it has the Dimebag which I did not know I bought the Dimebag for $49.99. I am running a Presonus Audiobox USB. I have a beeping noise going on then what [use of language mod redacted] me off because I guess I don't know how to use this [use of language mod redacted] but when I select the amps or presets well it shows I switched to it up at the top with the name but the amps do not change or anything.. I am running a iMac I9 2019 with Big Sur. please help as I feel like I got ripped off.
SidSlack70

Re: About to delete AmpliTube 4 I just bought.

Postby garfy » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello SidSlack70 and welcome to the forum.

Please be advised that this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to Official IK Support. Please also moderate your language when posting. I understand that software can be frustrating at times, but there is no need for bad language (it doesn't fix anything).

Now, firstly, your issue could be a symptom of Big Sur. While IK suggest that some of their software appears to work as expected on the new OS there has not been official confirmation. It would be suggested to open a ticket with Official Support and work with them through your problem. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

As for the Satriani/Dimebag question, the only bundle currently including both of these gear pack is AT5MAX which is not the basic $149 that you think you've purchased. If you have a look in your User Area or Product Manager it will tell you exactly which version you are running so we can help you with that.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling