Fender Presets Use Models Not Yet Owned

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender Presets Use Models Not Yet Owned

Postby Rolling_Estonian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Hey all,

Quick question, hope I'm missing something, when I go to open presets in my Fender 1 preset browser, a bunch of the presets give me the 'Models Not Yet Owned' message. Why aren't all the presets in the Fender 1 presets folder not presets that were paid for when I bought the Fender package. All the presets in A4 Fender were complete.

Missing something? Bug? Or, that's just the way it is now.

Thanks
Rolling_Estonian

Re: Fender Presets Use Models Not Yet Owned

Postby livesforrap » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:08 pm

There is Fender 2 and they are mixed.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Rolling_Estonian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:20 pm

There is Fender 1 and Fender 2, if it's mixed it really shouldn't be, they're different. One of the great things about A4 and the Fender package was the presets, thankfully the Legacy presets are all complete. IMO, trying to get people to sign up for more gear in a gear package that they've already purchased is pretty annoying. The presets for the package should be fully functioning Fender presets.
Rolling_Estonian

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:30 pm

The collections are sorted by brand in the gear selector pane. If you do not wish to see gear you don't have or presets with said gear, you can use the button to filter those out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby livesforrap » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:38 pm

That's not what he's saying and I agree with him. It should ONLY be fender 2 stuff in the fender 2 category. AT4 is categorized differently and stays model specific.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Maybe I'm just wrong, there are a lot of models not showing up correctly for some people. Maybe that is the case here.
livesforrap

Postby Rolling_Estonian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 pm

livesforrap wrote:That's not what he's saying and I agree with him. It should ONLY be fender 2 stuff in the fender 2 category. AT4 is categorized differently and stays model specific.

Right, if you select presets from Fender 1 or 2, they should be fully functional presets. I shouldn't have to filter anything. In A4 all presets were fully functioning Fender product presets. I just checked Jimi Hendrix presets and they're the same, I bought that.
Rolling_Estonian

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:05 pm

If you filter out what you don't own, you will not see the presets with the gear from the collection you don't have.

I know exactly what you are saying and see my posts that explain how the filtering is supposed to work. If it is not for you, then please contact the IK Support team. Thanks.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rolling_Estonian » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Hey,

Yeah, I figured out how to do the filters on the right side of the GUI with the small + and -, but I can't find anything about how to filter on the left side where the presets are. IMO, when you click on Jimi Hendrix presets on the left, they should all be functioning presets, like they were in A4.
Rolling_Estonian

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:29 pm

mlipping wrote:Hey,

Yeah, I figured out how to do the filters on the right side of the GUI with the small + and -, but I can't find anything about how to filter on the left side where the presets are. IMO, when you click on Jimi Hendrix presets on the left, they should all be functioning presets, like they were in A4.

That icon should filter both gear AND presets is what I meant. If that is not happening, I'd report it.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rolling_Estonian » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:42 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That icon should filter both gear AND presets is what I meant. If that is not happening, I'd report it.

Thanks, done.
Rolling_Estonian

Postby livesforrap » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm confused (what's new :lol: ) if I only have my models show then I still get gear missing errors.

Personally I think that Fender 2 presets should be only Fender 2 stuff.
livesforrap

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling