AT5 no I/O signal at all!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 no I/O signal at all!!

Postby littlegiop » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi from Italy!
I recently downloaded AT5 for evaluation, but I can't use it.

I use Mac OS and a Scarlett 18I8 but any input channel I select (I usually use input 5 non mic on the rear of the interface) I have no signal.

Same configuration works perfectly on my Bias Amp 2 without issue.

Please, someone could help me to fix it?
Thank you in advance for support.

Cheers from Italy.
Francesco.
littlegiop

Re: AT5 no I/O signal at all!!

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Other users have run into the same issue and, as mentioned above, Technical Support is aware. I am sure that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please be patient.

If you look through the forum threads, you'll see that some users have found a work-around by selecting different channels on their audio interfaces. For example:

garfy wrote:A number of users are posting about issues of which inputs on their interfaces are working in AT5. Hopefully, they are also opening tickets with official IK Support as well so it can be addressed.

I'm in the same situation, albeit with a different interface. Input 1 works fine but input 2 doesn't when selected as the left channel. However, in Settings in AT5 if I select input 2 as left channel and input 1 as right channel then signal comes through on channel 2. Hope that makes sense.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby littlegiop » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:57 pm

DarkStar wrote:Other users have run into the same issue and, as mentioned above, Technical Support is aware. I am sure that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please be patient.

If you look through the forum threads, you'll see that some users have found a work-around by selecting different channels on their audio interfaces. For example:

garfy wrote:A number of users are posting about issues of which inputs on their interfaces are working in AT5. Hopefully, they are also opening tickets with official IK Support as well so it can be addressed.

I'm in the same situation, albeit with a different interface. Input 1 works fine but input 2 doesn't when selected as the left channel. However, in Settings in AT5 if I select input 2 as left channel and input 1 as right channel then signal comes through on channel 2. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks a lot and Sorry, I didn't see other post....
littlegiop

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:14 pm

No problem.

As Technical Support is dealing with this issue, I will close this thread. When the fix is released, if it does not work for you, please contact Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling