cc for every individual stomp?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

cc for every individual stomp?

Postby bryanm » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:48 am

hi folks,

Just trying to set up AmpliTube five and I don’t see how to turn on and off stomps by anything other than specifically assigning a CC to that particular stomp.In amplitube 4 you could turn on slot number one, slot number two, etc. that would allow you to turn things on and off in the slots without assigning each bit of gear its own specific cc. Is that still possible?
bryanm

Re: cc for every individual stomp?

Postby alxmrtnz » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:26 pm

I had the same question and don't know the answer, but posting here to follow this thread.
alxmrtnz

Postby captship » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 pm

I also found when in stomp mode I could not turn on or off the pedals like I could in AT4 - resolved by making sure the stomp was placed between the DI and signal path marker - many of the presets have stomps positioned after the signal chain marker, when placed there had to set up a cc command - but then only the expression pedal would turn the bypass on or off.

Not sure if a feature or a bug - assuming a feature when splitting the signal to be either two or three amps to have the stomp in position to control input to one amp only - would think though that when set to mono the default would set stomp switches 1- 4 to automatically control the stomps no matter where placed.

I use a Stomp I/O to control - have no clue what other midi controllers do or don't do.
captship

Postby atlogik » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:51 am

Anyone figure this out? Basically, they are just missing from global config now.
atlogik

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling