Amplitube 5 PC Send to VST3

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 PC Send to VST3

Postby KCumyn » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:33 pm

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to do this or not, but should I be able to change presets via sending midi PC messages to the Amplitube 5 plugins ?

I have been successful doing this to the stand-alone version and I have had no issues with the VST3 plugin taking and acting on CC messages. Id like to be able to change presets the same way, but I can't tell from documentation if this is supported or not.
KCumyn

Re: Amplitube 5 PC Send to VST3

Postby marcroth » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi, I have the same issue with PC send to VST3 (on latest version 5.2.0). In my case, it works perfectly with regular AT5 VST, just not VST3. Have you found a solution?
Thanks Marc
marcroth

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:26 pm

Have either of you reported your issue to IK Support? I'm sure they can help, if other users do not have suggestions here as this is a user-to-user forum. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marcroth » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Sure, Peter, I had reported but haven't received an answer. Not the first time unfortunately, when it comes to midi, they tend to go cold turkey. Thus, I hoped that maybe one or the other user has a solution or can at least confirm the issue.
marcroth

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:30 pm

marcroth wrote:Sure, Peter, I had reported but haven't received an answer. Not the first time unfortunately, when it comes to midi, they tend to go cold turkey. Thus, I hoped that maybe one or the other user has a solution or can at least confirm the issue.

If you have issues with a support ticket please see the forum guidelines post that provides what to do in that situation: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marcroth » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:44 pm

Also in AT 5.3.0 the issue unfortunately remains unresolved.
marcroth

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:36 am

Please Reply to your Support Ticket email asking for a progress report or follow Peter's advice above
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling