JamPoints calculation

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

JamPoints calculation

Postby huli50 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:19 am

I, like probably many others, bought Amplitube 4 MAX when it was heavily discounted. Regular price is something like $499 US. I am wondering if similar users have received JamPoints calculated based off the discounted price that they paid or based off the $499 quoted MSRP. I thought it was supposed to be off of the undiscounted price. I'm about to pull the trigger on AT5 and was going to make use of 'em.
huli50

Re: JamPoints calculation

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:23 am

Per the IK JamPoints page they are based on the regular price, not the discounted/sale price.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: JamPoints calculation

Postby huli50 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:33 am

Yeah, that's how I read it too. Seems I got screwed out of a couple bucks, or 16. I sent a request for clarification to IK and they said:
"It based on the value of your purchase at that time."
And then further explains that MSRP is the discounted price because that's the value of the package at that time. I might challenge it again.

Anybody actually buy a discounted product and look at their corresponding JamPoint earnings for that purchase?
huli50

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling