Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby n2mpujack » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:06 pm

KyceEssadki8 wrote:a david gilmour collection, could include a coloursound powerboost, a rams head big muff, a phase 90 script, a wem cabinet, a Yamaha rotating speaker, a boss blues driver, a black strat pickup selector similar to the brian may thing so I can get both the bridge and neck pickups, I would buy it, it would probably be the first collection I would buy, here is a list of features

silicone fuzz face clone (so far there is only germanium and hendrix)
rams head big muff
electric flanger
hiwatt
wem cabinet
leslie rotating speaker cabinet 122
yamaha rotating speaker cabinet
black strat pickup selector
uni v
binson echorec
MXR digital delay
BOSS CE-2 (seriously how have you guys not have this pedal yet? it's the most famous chorus pedal)
dyna comp
proco rat (he used this on pulse and it's a wonder it's not already cloned on amplitube)
MXR phase 90 script
I would be very happy if this became a thing, and I would buy it, and as many people want to recreate his tone, this would be perfect for helping them do that, it would give us the tools in a neat package, even if you can't do a david gilmour collection, it would be great to recreate some of these like the powerboost and the pro co rat and the wem cabinet and the ce-2
The Hiwatt head already exists in Amplitube. The Leslie is available as an add-in to Amplitube. Gilmour's black Strat first had a 3 way pickup selector and then got changed to a 5 way switch. Nothing magical about that. He never had his Strat modified to be able to use both the neck & bridge at the same time.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby carlaz » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:53 pm

I am sure a Gilmour (or "based on Gilmour"!) collection would be popular. There are obviously things on the list that aren't in AmpliTube (and other things that are similar but not the specific models), though I think _some_ may be in AmpliTube.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:silicone fuzz face clone (so far there is only germanium and hendrix)
rams head big muff

Indeed, not there (not really). The Big Pig stomp models a Big Muff, but I don't know that it models any specific version. As a long-time Big Muff fan :mrgreen: I'd love to see new Big Muff models. I would happily pay extra for a single stomp model that would let you swap between different Big Muff circuit models. :geek:

I do agree it's a little odd that we have two versions of a germanium Fuzz-Face-type stomp, but no silicon. Oh well!

KyceEssadki8 wrote:electric flanger

The Electric Flanger (based on Electric Mistress) is in AmpliTube, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:hiwatt

The HiAmp model, no? I think the HiAmp is a straight "based on DR103" model. Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a good while now (though not as long as some of the stomp models.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:leslie rotating speaker cabinet 122

The 122 cab model, no?

KyceEssadki8 wrote:uni v

The Uni-V stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:binson echorec

Definitely not in AmpliTube -- though I kind of feel that, as an Italian company, IKM really ought to have a model of this!

KyceEssadki8 wrote:BOSS CE-2 (seriously how have you guys not have this pedal yet? it's the most famous chorus pedal)

Definitely not in AmpliTube -- though I agree that it should be.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:dyna comp

The Dcomp stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:proco rat (he used this on pulse and it's a wonder it's not already cloned on amplitube)

But it is: the PROdrive stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:MXR phase 90 script

The Phaze Nine stomp model is based on the MXR Phase 90, though I don't know that it is specifically modeling an early '70s original "script" pedal version.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby rwc4912 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Impulse responses of spaces...

Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden, the Hollywood Bowl....Budokan, and the list could be huge.
They are just impulse responses for the room spaces, we take them all the time using SmartLive as I am a pro in commercial audio as my day gig.

You did it for Sun Studios..

If I am thinking artists

Page, and the Edge

A theramin with a midi....???? :D
rwc4912

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:14 am

a few pedals I would like to see cloned on AmpliTube 5

tonebender
coloursound powerboost
boss blues driver
klon centaur
boss ce-2
phase 95 (this is a combination of the phase 90, phase 45, phase 90 script, and phase 45 script, if not this pedal than a phase 45 would be great
small stone
bad stone
JHS pulp n peel
Strymon blue sky (or big sky)
silicon fuzz face (there is only germanium and Hendrix)
binson echorec
catalinbread echorec
Deja vibe (it has some unique things such as modern vibe and you could even make it stereo)

some amp/cabinets i would like to see

mesa boogie mark 1 amp
mesa boogie mark 1 cabinet
wem cabinet
Yamaha RA-200 rotating speaker

rack units

the mxr digital delay

artist collections

david gilmour
eric clapton
jimi page
Last edited by KyceEssadki8 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:18 am

n2mpujack wrote:Hiwatt head already exists in Amplitube. The Leslie is available as an add-in to Amplitube. Gilmour's black Strat first had a 3 way pickup selector and then got changed to a 5 way switch. Nothing magical about that. He never had his Strat modified to be able to use both the neck & bridge at the same time.

some of the things I know is already in amplitbe that could be in the collection, I submitted them as to help with the list collection I should have made this clear, also no david gilmour has a switch to activate the neck and bridge pickup at the same time, which is not on a regular stratocaster
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 am

carlaz wrote:I am sure a Gilmour (or "based on Gilmour"!) collection would be popular. There are obviously things on the list that aren't in AmpliTube (and other things that are similar but not the specific models), though I think _some_ may be in AmpliTube.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:silicone fuzz face clone (so far there is only germanium and hendrix)
rams head big muff

Indeed, not there (not really). The Big Pig stomp models a Big Muff, but I don't know that it models any specific version. As a long-time Big Muff fan :mrgreen: I'd love to see new Big Muff models. I would happily pay extra for a single stomp model that would let you swap between different Big Muff circuit models. :geek:

I do agree it's a little odd that we have two versions of a germanium Fuzz-Face-type stomp, but no silicon. Oh well!

KyceEssadki8 wrote:electric flanger

The Electric Flanger (based on Electric Mistress) is in AmpliTube, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:hiwatt

The HiAmp model, no? I think the HiAmp is a straight "based on DR103" model. Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a good while now (though not as long as some of the stomp models.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:leslie rotating speaker cabinet 122

The 122 cab model, no?

KyceEssadki8 wrote:uni v

The Uni-V stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

Definitely not in AmpliTube -- though I kind of feel that, as an Italian company, IKM really ought to have a model of this!

KyceEssadki8 wrote:BOSS CE-2 (seriously how have you guys not have this pedal yet? it's the most famous chorus pedal)

Definitely not in AmpliTube -- though I agree that it should be.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:dyna comp

The Dcomp stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:proco rat (he used this on pulse and it's a wonder it's not already cloned on amplitube)

But it is: the PROdrive stomp model, no? Admittedly, it's a model that has been there for a very long time.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:MXR phase 90 script

The Phaze Nine stomp model is based on the MXR Phase 90, though I don't know that it is specifically modeling an early '70s original "script" pedal version.

i do know that some of these are already in AmpliTube, this is a list of stuff to put in the collection, not necessarily things that should be added, I should have specified that, but this is a list of all things that could go in the collection, it seems I should have mentioned that
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:26 am

n2mpujack wrote:
KyceEssadki8 wrote:a david gilmour collection, could include a coloursound powerboost, a rams head big muff, a phase 90 script, a wem cabinet, a Yamaha rotating speaker, a boss blues driver, a black strat pickup selector similar to the brian may thing so I can get both the bridge and neck pickups, I would buy it, it would probably be the first collection I would buy, here is a list of features

silicone fuzz face clone (so far there is only germanium and hendrix)
rams head big muff
electric flanger
hiwatt
wem cabinet
leslie rotating speaker cabinet 122
yamaha rotating speaker cabinet
black strat pickup selector
uni v
binson echorec
MXR digital delay
BOSS CE-2 (seriously how have you guys not have this pedal yet? it's the most famous chorus pedal)
dyna comp
proco rat (he used this on pulse and it's a wonder it's not already cloned on amplitube)
MXR phase 90 script
I would be very happy if this became a thing, and I would buy it, and as many people want to recreate his tone, this would be perfect for helping them do that, it would give us the tools in a neat package, even if you can't do a david gilmour collection, it would be great to recreate some of these like the powerboost and the pro co rat and the wem cabinet and the ce-2
The Hiwatt head already exists in Amplitube. The Leslie is available as an add-in to Amplitube. Gilmour's black Strat first had a 3 way pickup selector and then got changed to a 5 way switch. Nothing magical about that. He never had his Strat modified to be able to use both the neck & bridge at the same time.

and actually he did get it modified, there are many videos teaching you how to do it, and on the david gilmour signature guitar there is the switch to do it, just to make it clear, he has a 5 way pickup selector, but then has another switch just above it to activate the neck pickup always, so he can have the neck pickup activated as well as the bridge
KyceEssadki8

Postby n2mpujack » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:15 pm

KyceEssadki8 wrote:
n2mpujack wrote:Hiwatt head already exists in Amplitube. The Leslie is available as an add-in to Amplitube. Gilmour's black Strat first had a 3 way pickup selector and then got changed to a 5 way switch. Nothing magical about that. He never had his Strat modified to be able to use both the neck & bridge at the same time.

some of the things I know is already in amplitbe that could be in the collection, I submitted them as to help with the list collection I should have made this clear, also no david gilmour has a switch to activate the neck and bridge pickup at the same time, which is not on a regular stratocaster

I know that switch doesn't exist on a regular Strat and doesn't exist on his Black Strat that Fender Custom Shop did. I've seen both his red and black Strats and haven't seen said switch. Here's alink describing the Black Strat (unfortunately it's no longer listed on the Fender site) https://www.fender.com/articles/gear/iconic-mods-why-david-gilmour-s-famous-black-strat-is-so-special
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby carlaz » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:21 pm

KyceEssadki8 wrote:coloursound powerboost

All things Colorsound, really! The Colorsound inductorless wah pedals are really their own thing.

KyceEssadki8 wrote:boss ce-2

I have an old CE-2 pedal! :mrgreen: And, yes, while I understand the reasons for including a stomp model based on the CE-1 (i.e., the Chorus-1 stomp), I think the CE-2 also merits inclusion (thanks to its widespread usage by various famous players).

KyceEssadki8 wrote:small stone

This is actually already modeled as the Small Phazer stomp. It's my go-to phaser in AmpliTube, though the model is pretty old now.

catalinbread echorec

Though isn't the Catalinbread Echorec pedal really just itself a digital model of the Binson Echorec? Is it enough of its own thing to be worth modeling separately? Or would an AmpliTube model based on the original (with perhaps some handy modern features added) not do the job?

For another cool vintage delay, a model based on the WEM Watkins Copicat Super-IC Tape Echo could be fun. :mrgreen:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby dunamisstudio » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 am

Anything Hughes & Kettner especially Triamp
dunamisstudio

Postby n2mpujack » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:15 am

dunamisstudio wrote:Anything Hughes & Kettner especially Triamp

That's one amp line I don't think anyone models - they're the Rodney Dangerfield of amp models (and amps). The one widely known user of H&K's was Alex Lifeson for a few years. Who else used them?
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby dunamisstudio » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm

n2mpujack wrote:

That's one amp line I don't think anyone models - they're the Rodney Dangerfield of amp models (and amps). The one widely known user of H&K's was Alex Lifeson for a few years. Who else used them?

Jack Fliegler (ToxicxEternity, Singularity)
Jasen Rauch, he use to when he was in the band RED, but now uses something else in Breaking Benjamin.

Here's more listed on their website:
http://hughes-and-kettner.com/artists/
dunamisstudio

Postby n2mpujack » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:52 pm

dunamisstudio wrote:
n2mpujack wrote:

Jack Fliegler (ToxicxEternity, Singularity)
Jasen Rauch, he use to when he was in the band RED, but now uses something else in Breaking Benjamin.

Here's more listed on their website:
http://hughes-and-kettner.com/artists/

Thanks. Most of these people I've never heard of. Of the ones on the H&K page there are three: Al DiMeola, Tommy Thayer and Tony Macalpine are the only ones I've ever heard of.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:03 pm

please make it so the univibe can be slower, the slowest setting is still super fast, it's a shame too since the AmpliTube uni-v is really good
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:10 pm

n2mpujack wrote:
KyceEssadki8 wrote:

I know that switch doesn't exist on a regular Strat and doesn't exist on his Black Strat that Fender Custom Shop did. I've seen both his red and black Strats and haven't seen said switch. Here's alink describing the Black Strat (unfortunately it's no longer listed on the Fender site) https://www.fender.com/articles/gear/iconic-mods-why-david-gilmour-s-famous-black-strat-is-so-special
here's a link to someone showing how to do said switch and the even say it's the black strat, and it is on the fender custom shop strat https://www.stratcat.biz/4022.shtml
and here are 2 starts one is the david gilmour signature strat, the other is a regular 70's style strat, notice a little extra bit of metal a bit below the gilmour pickup selector, it just down a bit, that little dot is the switch, normal starts don't have that, dude I am a massive david gilmour fan, I know this kind of stuff

gilmour strat (note little dot just under pickup selector)
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... -nos-black

regular strat (no dot)
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars ... ric-guitar
KyceEssadki8

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling