Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby CalebZ » Wed May 04, 2022 10:31 pm

Please add match eq. For reference, Ozone and Fabfilter-Q have good examples of implementation. Matching EQ can help make your sound identical frequency-wise to other guitars by referencing a soloed reference track. It would also be especially helpful for the guitar tone reproductions in ToneNet.
CalebZ

Postby Darrin66 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:04 pm

Invert button on the Dimebag MXR rackmount flanger so we can all do “High Landrons” by Eric Johnson. Please, please, please!!!
Darrin66

Postby everyinchofgod » Thu May 19, 2022 4:05 pm

I’d love to see at least the key Bogner amps — the Ecstacy and Shiva 20th anniversary models and the Uberschall, as well as their standard 412 straight and the Uber cab. I’d also love to see a Matchless DC30 and a Boogie Rect-O-Verb. Some of the modern Magnatone amps would be great (I live right down the street from where those are made, let me know if you want me to bug them about a license deal lol). A couple Two Rock amps would be nice. More modern boutique stuff in general.

Oh, and definitely much more from Fulltone like the Fat Boost, Clyde Deluxe wah, etc.
everyinchofgod

Postby Golle1975 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:12 pm

what about some Laney gear, i would like to see TT50 head or Ironheart studio...
Golle1975

Postby madsyentist » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:05 am

i must say that I love AT5, but it would be nice same day if you guys would add a B.B King discography or just a few presets or T. BONE Walker Buddy guy maybe that's a stretch but i do feel B.B King is a big part of most the Artist u guys have up now i do know that for Slash B.B King was 1 of the guitar players he looked up to i think there is some footage of him playing blues with B.B King and way keep up the good work 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
madsyentist

Postby n2mpujack » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:59 am

madsyentist wrote:i must say that I love AT5, but it would be nice same day if you guys would add a B.B King discography or just a few presets or T. BONE Walker Buddy guy maybe that's a stretch but i do feel B.B King is a big part of most the Artist u guys have up now i do know that for Slash B.B King was 1 of the guitar players he looked up to i think there is some footage of him playing blues with B.B King and way keep up the good work 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

While BB King stayed with a 335-style guitar there's no one amp that he used but whatever was available. Nothing fancy - no pedals, no distortion. His sound is that 335-style guitar, super light strings, mostly neck pickup (never used the Varitone circuit on the guitar) and of course his fingers. Most of Slash's tone/sound was the gear - Marshall stack, pedals and that Les Paul but very little of his sound is from his fingers. Yes he has a very identifiable sound but I don't think he's all that special as a guitarist; he's good and has played on some great tunes but special - nah - not in my mind.

I'll take BB over Slash any day of the week thank you very much.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby madsyentist » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:52 pm

i would take B.B King to and T. Bone Walker and many others lol i mentioned slash was because i of the style he played or plays which has nothing to do with blues which is most of the artist featured on here other than Jimi Hendrix. During his career, B.B. King favored 2 main amplifiers. The first of these was an amp called the Lab Series L5. Made by Norlin – the parent company of Gibson and Moog – the L5 is a 100-watt solid state amplifier with 2×12” speakers This might be somewhat surprising, as solid-state amps are not typically associated with beautiful blues tones any way still be nice to have a blues player up here so it might as well be B.B that's going to stay my wish list forever
madsyentist

Postby Darrin66 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:55 pm

For the later years he used a Gibson Lab Series L5. The same amp that Ty Tabor used. A bit obscure, but I have one and it sounds amazing.
Darrin66

Postby mikeyp2000 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:41 pm

Some kind of stereo processor along the lines of the Boss Dimension C pedal would be great fun!
mikeyp2000

Postby carlaz » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:15 pm

Golle1975 wrote:what about some Laney gear, i would like to see TT50 head or Ironheart studio...

There is definitely a Laney-shaped hole in AmpliTube's Custom Shop! Anything from the Lionheart or Ironheart lines would be welcome, as well as of course any of the iconic vintage or modern amps associated with Tony Iommi. (And, in that case, we'd want a model of the TI-Boost pedal as well, which would also conveniently offer another treble-booster-type stomp model alongside the Treble Booster from the Brian May collection.)

At a minimum, I'd love to see AmpliTube acquire a model of something vintagey and Supergroupy (whether modelled from an actual vintage Supergroup or one of the modern reissues, whether the "stock" reissue or the Iommi-signature reissue) and something modern, like one of the Ironhearts.

Plus matching cabs, naturally!
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby squeezenor » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:45 pm

We mention the Laneys (and oranges) every now and again. Here what I'd pay for-- a mix of vintage stuff and modern stuff, so everyone's happy.

Old stuff like:
Super group
Klipp
Aor

New stuff like
Super mod
Iron heart
Lion heart
Maybe an Iommi signature amp or two

Some of the current pedals would be nice. Matching cabs all around, but I definitely want some of those old cabs with the Goodmans in them. The current offset 212 with the green backs looks cool, too.

But I'm not a Laney expert. If someone has a better idea, I'm listening. Knowing amplitube, they'd give us the 30 watt version of the super mod instead of the 100 hand wired super mod :P
squeezenor

Postby mv2112 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:02 pm

Selmer

Treble and Bass
Crocskin Zodiacs etc

And last time asking nicely if I’m to stay a customer, some bass gear. Full Trace Elliot, Ashdown, SWR, Hartke, Eden, GK and Mark Bass
mv2112

Postby carlaz » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:00 pm

mv2112 wrote:And last time asking nicely if I’m to stay a customer, some bass gear. Full Trace Elliot, Ashdown, SWR, Hartke, Eden, GK and Mark Bass

Although I'd also love to see more modelled bass gear, I think we all know that bass signals are often split for processing, and while the DI option in the AT5 signal path is a handy start, the nicely modelled vintage EQ and compression rack units already included are a little bit blunt for this kind of thing. Thus, I'd really like to see the additions of some rack-unit gear representing straightforward high-/low-pass filters and some sort of fairly transparent limited added to AT5 -- or even some kind of multi-band compressor.

Obviously, I can (and do) do all this kind of processing in my DAW, but bass players are increasingly served by 3rd-party plugins that have this kind of split-signal functionality built-in, and it should be easy enough to add something like this into AmpliTube using the appropriate rack gear units. I think that would do a lot to enhance AmpliTube's appeal to bass players (or anyone mixing bass).
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby ScottChildress » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:35 pm

I would Love to see a Mike Campbell Collection!
ScottChildress

Postby The_Meridian » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:27 pm

Boss MZ-2 Digital Metalizer. It's normally overshadowed by it's other Boss distortion siblings even though it is arguably more capable. The stereo out creates a ton of preset options with different signal paths for each channel.
The_Meridian

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling