Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby SenecaReader2 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:27 pm

when I start the IK updater (whatever it's called) it always asks me for login details, so I just close it as I don't bother to look for these details. Automatic login? :D
SenecaReader2

Postby Dewil1 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:10 pm

I was just thinking about a feature that would let you upload a guitar sound in a wav or mp3 form etc. into amplitube or tonex and then it would suggest either a preset or an amp close to the sound. I am sure that can soon be done and would be quite a feature.
Dewil1

Postby joverlin » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:52 pm

Tooltips for hovering on buttons after a couple seconds! There are so many controls I'm not sure about.

Also a legit undo that lets you command-z for any amp settings or gear swaps you did, to go back to the previous state. Swapped in a pedal you didn't like? Command Z to go back. Tweaked lows, mids, treb and didn't like the result? Command Z 3 times to get back to before. Also a "redo" would be good to include.
joverlin

Postby joanesinu » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:00 pm

Only cabinet captures using the kemper phylosophy.

Get Amp+Cab capture 1.

Then, only the amp capture 2.

Then, tell to tonex that capture 2 is the amp section of capture 1, and applying an algorythm of capture 1 - capture 2 = Get the cab capture.
joanesinu

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:29 am

joanesinu wrote:Only cabinet captures using the kemper phylosophy.

Get Amp+Cab capture 1.

Then, only the amp capture 2.

Then, tell to tonex that capture 2 is the amp section of capture 1, and applying an algorythm of capture 1 - capture 2 = Get the cab capture.

In TONEX you can already disable the amp or cab in the Tone Models what are amp & cab. This is an AmpliTube 5 thread, though, where the amp and cab are already also able to mix and match as needed.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SenecaReader2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:30 pm

MATCH EQ feature
SenecaReader2

Postby TheSixStringedNerd » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:58 pm

I think it would be cool if there was a drum track maker built into the software, like the iOS version so I don’t have to use a 3rd party app. :mrgreen:
TheSixStringedNerd

Postby wdinglis4 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:42 am

Multi outs. Like ToonTrack does in EZDrummer. So we can split out each mic/cab/room to its own channel. Thanks for a great product!
Windows 11, i5 cpu, 64 gigs of ram, Studio One 6.5 Pro, Presonus Revelator io24, Nektar Impact LX 88+
wdinglis4

Re: Show playback speed+ reset to default

Postby Plectrum1965 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:47 pm

timm49 wrote:It's really hard to set the playback speed to a specific value since it's not displayed as text while dragging.

Also it would be helpful if double clicking these buttons will return to the default value (as in most DAW's)

totaal agree!!!!
Plectrum1965

Postby stevemaranda » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 am

UNDO please UNDO !!!

very frustrating when accidently remove a unit then going back to default settings when adding back the deleted effect
stevemaranda

Postby chriswal33 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:52 pm

The iPad version has a simple and very effective single-click "normalise" function for recorded waveforms, but ve 5 has a difficult, inaccurate and time-consuming method of clicking on a square blob and stretching the waveform.
Please can we have a simple mouse right-click menu item added?
chriswal33

Postby pmacd79 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:18 am

A bigger scroll bar in Amplitube would be great. When scrolling through tonex models, it is too hard to see. Even if it was made just a lighter color.
pmacd79

Postby ayustak08 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:04 pm

I would like the volume (output) to not return to 0db even after restarting or switching presets.
Currently, the volume does not match the computer, so you need to individually lower the volume of all factory presets and presets acquired with ToneNET.
ayustak08

Postby Furioso1965 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

Hello to the whole IK Multimedia team,
For Amplitube 5, my first wish would be to ensure that user presets do not take hours to load (I have 1200 presets in my user folder which come from Tone X,it takes a considerable time to load them),if it would be possible to load the presets coming from Tone X faster,it would be fantastic,thank's a lot for your help and all the best for the future ;-)
Best regards
Furioso1965

Postby regicide85 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:16 pm

Hi, I'm really impressed with the flexibility and tones of Amplitube, and have been using it exclusively for some time. I've even suggested it to others looking for a great sounding, flexible amp sim.

However, as a blind/low-vision musician and at-home studio hobbyist, I am rapidly reaching the point where I will no longer be able to use this software to to its total lack of accessibility features or even basic usability. I use a screen reader to interact with my PC, and absolutely nothing in the GUI is able to be read by it. This means that if I want to use your software, I need to use the screen magnifier zoomed in at nearly 800%. As you might imagine, this makes doing anything very time consuming and inefficient. It's also not sustainable as I will lose my vision completely in several years, at which time I will not be able to use the software I've purchased.

There are so many ways this software could be made more accessible that it would take hours to catalogue them in a post here, but taking some time to review the WC3 standards for web accessibility would give devs and idea of what accessible navigation and usability looks like. These guidelines are useful for more than just web development.

I'd love to help IK Multimedia make their products more user-friendly for folks who can't interact with the GUI as built, because right now, a decent amount of people just cannot use your software.

Thanks!
regicide85

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling