Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby brogh3d » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:02 pm

Not sure if it has requested before but a -10 db option in amplitube output would be great to have.
brogh3d

Postby iankinzel » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:12 am

carlaz wrote:I vaguely feel like I remember that there was a way to save not just a "model preset" for an individual stomp but in fact a complete chain of stomps as though it were a virtual pedalboard. If I did not hallucinate that, it would be nice to have back (since I can't find it in AT5), and even if I did hallucinate that, it would still be nice to have anyway. 8-)

I remember getting a TON of mileage out of this feature, and this is something I'd really like to have back.
iankinzel

Postby Matthias Mueller » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:55 am

Don't know if someone said it alrady but selectable oversampling factors would be nice.
Matthias Mueller

Postby adrian.isler@gmx.net » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:24 am

Hi there

Amplitube is amazing, but what lacks definitely is the possibility of snapshots, its really not a pleasure to program all the Midi values to have a preset with maybe 4-6 beloved Variations of settings… so this would made this software perfect…
adrian.isler@gmx.net

Postby 75ohm » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:53 pm

Do you have any plans to make digital replica of MXR bass d.I.+?)

Thank you
Grazie mille
75ohm

Postby darkogav » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:57 pm

Not sure if this was requested. My request is for ToneNet. If we can be able to edit the links to the media files for the presets we upload.
darkogav

Postby luizcarvalho » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:57 pm

I could not find this feature (if it is exists already, it would be awesome if someone explain how to do it), but on stereo rig, it would be very nice to add delay on one side, creating that double track effect.
luizcarvalho

Postby tonym1979 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:13 pm

Unity gain on everything. 1 amp needs 30db, then the next 1 blows your eardrums out in the headphones.
tonym1979

Postby KirillKochegarov7 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:43 pm

Lord, please!!! do it already, for God's sake, the Harmonix Ravish Sitar pedal!!! :( :( :(
KirillKochegarov7

Postby whitejcdc » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:10 pm

Have been thinking about this for a while now. Bought AP5 Max about a year and half ago. Now also downloaded and installed TONEX so I could test that out as well. My issue, also as stated by member user squeezenor back on Sun Mar 06, 2022 in this very thread, about how large the updates to the programs are. Especially Amplitube and TONEX.

Currently to "update" your product, you go to the Program Mgr and initiate the install. I have checked the download file, and its essentially the same size of the product as if you are downloading it for the first time. Really, I think that is what is happening. We are downloading the entire current installer for the product.

As a network guy, I have to think about things like excessive bandwidth and usage on a network. To me, its no different from home or my work. Unnecessary bandwidth should be avoided. I am wondering why IK makes you download the ENTIRE installer just to get the product updated. That is a huge waste IMO. Users shouldn't have to download a 4.X Gb installer just to get their product updated. The installer should be a reasonably slimmed down installer that ONLY updates the pieces/files/modules/etc of the product to get it to version 5.X.X.X that is current. NOT a 4GB file that installs everything over again...

So essentially I am asking IK Engineering to look at this and maybe think about revamping their updates/packages to something far more manageable than a 4.X Gb file. For some its not a big deal but some are dealing with bandwidth limitations by their ISP carriers. I happen to be OK, but others might not be so lucky.

Also then, how about anything else in the product that is not part of the base the Product Mgr can get downloaded in the background if needed, like for specific amp packages, etc, like if say they bought the Satriani Pkg. Sorry for the rant if but its just been bugging me since my second update to AMP Max5. Thanks for listening.

**EDIT: Other than the issue I list above, the only thing that I have noticed like many others is that if you load in a community preset and they may have left the level set very high, it loads that way, and blasts you out. Would love all presets to upload and have the level set to 25% maybe, or when you load it into your AMP its automatically auto-levels presets to something we could control in preferences.

Otherwise I love your product(s) and will continue to use them for many years!!
whitejcdc

Postby SenecaReader2 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:43 pm

more low end, more balls, more weight behind the notes. Think Angus Young or Troy Stetina in the Lead guitar methods vol 1 and 2. We want BALLSY DISTORTED SOUNDS. A lot of amp sims sound and FEEL thin, they seem to have the amp at 0.01W volume. I always find myself adding extra lows and then limiting the peaks with a multiband compressor.

But it's all getting there, I never thought I would stop using my tube amps in a 100 years.

I still prefer IK Multimedia to all others because they are very generous with their software, I bought some hardware and got a ton of top notch IK software, the upgrades are often a bargain and the Jampoints are a brilliant idea
SenecaReader2

Postby iankinzel » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:46 am

I'd like to be able to run stereo input into Amplitube.
iankinzel

Postby Matthias Mueller » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:09 am

Don't know if someone said it already but,

Multi Out like in Modo Drum or Sampletank

Mic 1,2,3,4,5,6
Room 1,2,3
Bus 1,2,3
(DI 1,2,3)
Master
Matthias Mueller

Postby GraphMaN » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:38 am

It would be great to be able to LOAD my VST3 FX into Amplitube 5
(in any position in the chain).
GraphMaN

Postby SenecaReader2 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:16 pm

I think it's a mistake to make the sounds 'mix ready'....when we are playing guitar, we aren't mixing. Better have two version of the tone, 'monitor ready' and 'mix ready'
SenecaReader2

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling