Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby shmihe » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:46 pm

ktofe wrote:Answered by Peter IK juste before post #10 ;)

Aha, I see it now, I did scan (somewhat quickly) through the 1st 2 pages, musta missed it. Thanks
shmihe

Postby Wolfarelli » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:32 am

Please make it possible to search by brand in the Gear Selector Panel. It doesn't have to show the brand next to the model name, in case it's a license problem.
Wolfarelli

Postby ejsheldon » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:32 am

I would like a 2290 type Ducked Delay Please.
Thank You!
ejsheldon

Postby acousticglue » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:16 pm

Insert FX from our external fx
acousticglue

Postby oldbluejoe » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Ability to pan Room module individually, as it is in AT4. An important feature, that for some reason was lost in the upgrade. Or maybe it is there and I am just missing something..?
oldbluejoe

Postby fabbrini » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:11 pm

I'd love to see something similar Line6's "snapshots" feature that they have on the Helix.
Something like "presets within presets". Them you can have seamless transition of effects between presets. Because now if you have 2 separate presets for rythm and lead when you change between presets there's a sharp cutoff. With this feature you can have a nice transition specially regarding reverb and delay.

Thanks. I'm really enjoying this new version of Amplitube congrats.
fabbrini

Postby acousticglue » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Have mix knob for each FX insert that normally wouldn't have mix included. Not sure if this works already in some manner. Pan the fx would be nice too.
acousticglue

Postby markey1_2000 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Ability to copy amps/pedals/cabs (with settings) from one preset to another. If this already exists forgive me as I am still ploughing through the manual.
markey1_2000

Postby Albion » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:26 pm

There are a number of collections featuring Guitar artists but none for Bassists. I would like to see some Bass artist collections starting with John Entwistle please!
Albion

Postby GCStudios » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Albion wrote:There are a number of collections featuring Guitar artists but none for Bassists. I would like to see some Bass artist collections starting with John Entwistle please!

Good suggestion. I could imagine him being a popular choice, as would Flea. Personally I'd hope for some Herbie Flowers, Leland Sklar and maybe some Gail Ann Dorsey :)
GCStudios

Postby fnordbak » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:11 pm

1. Undo/Redo
2. High and Low pass filter in the Cab section.
fnordbak

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:40 pm

GCStudios wrote:
Albion wrote:There are a number of collections featuring Guitar artists but none for Bassists. I would like to see some Bass artist collections starting with John Entwistle please!

Good suggestion. I could imagine him being a popular choice, as would Flea. Personally I'd hope for some Herbie Flowers, Leland Sklar and maybe some Gail Ann Dorsey :)

Please put these in the Gear/Presets wishlist thread. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alienpops » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Loving the sound of AT5 and hoping to play around with it more today! The interface improvements are also welcome. Here are a few suggestions to refine for the next round:

There are a few places where the skeuomorphic approach adds unnecessary obstacles.

1. The power button on the tuner. Clicking on the tuner icon in the chain should just automatically turn it on. Having to click and then click again to turn on the power is an extra necessary step. And then clicking somewhere else in the interface should turn it off.

2. Related to the tuner: remember preference for basic or advance and save it globally. For me, I always want the advanced and never the basic.

3. When using a rack in the pedal section (or a pedal in the rack section), sticking them in a black box with cables coming out of them with an "edit" button creates an unnecessary step. It would be better to have access to the controls without having to click "edit" and then click again when done. If you wanted to keep as skeuomorphic approach, for the rack-as-pedal, put the full rack interface with controls and duct tape a "bypass" button with wires coming out of it. That would provide the necessary stomp bypass but allow easy editing. For the pedal-as-rack, you could shrink the pedal to fit in the width of a 500 rack space (or two for the wider pedals).

Another feature request is for the Live Mode section:

1. Add the ability to load a folder of presets into the 128 preset banks. Unless I am missing something, you have to add each one individually. I create and group my presets by folder and having the ability to easily load them into the banks would be a huge time saver.

2. Have the ability to save an entire bank of preset banks. I play in 3 bands and I would like to be able to have separate patch banks for each and load them in as needed.

3. Add drag and reorder ability to the Live Presets. For example, it loads 1-4 at one time. Have the ability to reorder them by dragging.

Miscellaneous suggestions:

1. Add a new piece of gear (pedal/box) that is just a simple "bypass" button. With the new signal routing options in AT5, you could have a whole separate signal chain that could be turned on or turned off this way. Maybe not as elegant as the "snapshots" option, but this would allow for some pretty cool elaborate setups that could be triggered by a single pedal.

2. Ability to save preset as favorite from the main interface (if that ability exists I haven't found it). Or key command?

3. I second micdim's suggestion from p. 2 "Double click Amps, Pedals, FX in the chain to turn then on or bypass them."
alienpops

Postby Barriott » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:17 am

The artists are a fantastic edition. Expensive. But great.

Wondering if you'd consider a 90s section.. always love some of the 90s tones from blur, pixes, Weezer, pumpkins.. etc..
Barriott

Postby graeme.john.thomson » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:50 am

I second the request to have volume control on the metronome inDAW mode. It’s great we now have it in looper mode. Even if the looper mode setting was remembered when in DAW mode. Unless there is something I’m missing.

Loving the new UI
graeme.john.thomson

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling